Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Just a "heads up " on sTONER

I have recently purchased a few morgans from him and the coins were exactly as described and the shipping and packing were excellent. He has a good eye and describes them very well.
I like knowing who I am dealing with and figured others would as well.
AL

Comments

• Options
    TonedCoinTraderTonedCoinTrader Posts: 2,765 ✭✭✭
    sTONER is a good guy!

Toned Coins for sale @ tonedcointrader.com
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one yesterday, always good stuff and he is great to deal with.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never dealt with him,But sounds like I shouldimage
  • Options
    Most people on here are just as pleasant to deal with as stoner.............
  • Options
    When I first opened this thread I expected the opening post to read like an All Points Bulletin... imageimageimage

<< <i>Most people on here are just as pleasant to deal with as stoner............. >>

I do agree with this... there are many good folks here...

However, there is one thing I should share with you all...and it may change your opinion of sTONER... he is the person who convinced me to join these forums... so I guess he is to blame for me and my posts here... please try not to hold it against him...

Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had several very positive transactions with sTONER as well.
  • Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489
    I made a purchase from him earlier this week as well.. The only problem I had with this
    transaction was the empty feeling I got when I opened the package...

I looked at the PL Morgan and looked at the BST.. Looked at the PL Morgan some more and looked at the BST.

And I slowly realized there weren't anymore for sale....image Very conservative on his description...

• Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I made a purchase from him earlier this week as well.. The only problem I had with this

I looked at the PL Morgan and looked at the BST.. Looked at the PL Morgan some more and looked at the BST.

And I slowly realized there weren't anymore for sale....image Very conservative on his description... >>

Since you have changed your mind on the 99-o, I'll take it off you hands......image
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    toyz4geotoyz4geo Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will add my 2 cents worth. I purchased an '85-CC PCGS 63PL from Steve and WOW!!! Everything as described and better!! Great packing and shipping and just an overall great experience! Thank you again Steve!
  • Options
    cinman14cinman14 Posts: 2,489

<< <i>

<< <i>I made a purchase from him earlier this week as well.. The only problem I had with this

And I slowly realized there weren't anymore for sale....image Very conservative on his description... >>

Since you have changed your mind on the 99-o, I'll take it off you hands......image >>

No mind change on this end... I was just sad there weren't anymore for sale...

I didn't get the 99-O.. I was 5th in line.. The alt he offered was a 1901-O MS64PL that was a stunner to say the least..

Steve's pics and description didn't do the Morgan justice.. image
  • Options
    sTONERsTONER Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    heres my 2 cents that sTONER guy is a kool dude, and very easy to deal with,only because the guys i deal with here are great and curtious,, to all who posted in this thread and didnt post yet , thankyou very much, 5 yrs here has been a lot of fun,,image,,steve
    toner loner
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    A lot of my friends are stoners ..........................................................................and they're all good guys.

I've known Steve to be a straight up guy for many years now.

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>When I first opened this thread I expected the opening post to read like an All Points Bulletin... imageimageimage

<< <i>Most people on here are just as pleasant to deal with as stoner............. >>

I do agree with this... there are many good folks here...

However, there is one thing I should share with you all...and it may change your opinion of sTONER... he is the person who convinced me to join these forums... so I guess he is to blame for me and my posts here... please try not to hold it against him...

image >>

so he's the one responsible!imageimage

Steve definitely has a great eye for coins!image
    steve

myCCset
  • Options
    sTONERsTONER Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    yes steve, im responsible for Larry joining, hope you guys arent mad at me,,image
    toner loner
  • Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Heck no, I have made many great trades with Larry @ Sea Eagle. I have yet to have a negative trasaction with anybody here, the BST rocks !!
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08