Home Precious Metals
Options

Pallium 1oz buy.

I've been searching quite a while, but almost everyone is selling these things from 70-200$ over spot. People must be paying it?

I just used my 8% ebay coupon, and coupled with the live.com 8% discount and bought a 1oz Suisse Pamp for 252$ with the discount. I paid 18$ over spot, the best I've seen... or been able to buy in quite a while. Plus free shipping image Gotta love free shippingimage I'm not sure if Palladuim is a good thing to have, but I'll admit, I'm happy with the purchase.

image[/

Comments

• Options
    gainseville,tulving & apmex are all 30-50 over spot for palladium bars

anyone know of a co thats 25 over spot?
    Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
    Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    Cell: 512.808.3197
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
    PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    APMEX has their Pamp Suisse 1oz Palladium bars @ $29.95 over spot...(delivery not until August though)
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    That is a great buy on Palladium, I really don't know why the premiums are so high on Palladium but they also are high on Platinum especially Eagles and the Canadian palladium coins have an even higher premium. I suppose the fact that PGM's are so volatile is why the premiums are high to help protect the buyers although I would think that they are hedged.
  • Options
    Great deal. I plan to purchase 5 Pd bars with my eBay coupon coupled with live.com/bigcrumbs & ebay bucks as soon as I can find a BIN with a decent price.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭
    My concern with bars is that it would be easy for someone to fake a bar than a coin??? Also, isn't Pd not that dense so the density would be easy obtain? Someone, relax my fears! lol
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I only purchase bars sealed in original assay cards for that reason
    Its all relative
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've been searching quite a while, but almost everyone is selling these things from 70-200$ over spot. People must be paying it?

I just used my 8% ebay coupon, and coupled with the live.com 8% discount and bought a 1oz Suisse Pamp for 252$ with the discount. I paid 18$ over spot, the best I've seen... or been able to buy in quite a while. Plus free shipping image Gotta love free shippingimage I'm not sure if Palladuim is a good thing to have, but I'll admit, I'm happy with the purchase.

image[/ >>

I love any PM with that Suisse Pamp design on it.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are very nice bars. You did well.