Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Calling all autograph experts - Albert Pujols Christian Family Day Card Signed

2»

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    I might be wrong, but I don't think you'd be happy keeping it. You will always have a small doubt in your mind now about it's authenticity, and that doubt will keep you from fully enjoying the Pujols card.

File your claim with paypal before it's too late, PSA/DNA is one of ebay's approved authenticators and you should have no problem winning your claim.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long do I have? 45 days? Also, I don't have the card in hand. It is still at PSA. Doesn't the seller have to receive the card back before I get my money?

Shane

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Shane file within 45 days even if you don't have the card in hand.

You then get 10 days to send it to the seller.

Once 45 days goes by you a SOL. As fas as PP is concerned. CC may differ

" Doesn't the seller have to receive the card back before I get my money"?

Yes. depending on amount a required type of confirmation is needed.

under 250.00 DC

250.00 + Electronic signature is needed.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Why not send it to Spence and see what kind of opinion you get back? If he authenticates it, great. If not, I'd be on that seller like white on rice.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why not send it to Spence and see what kind of opinion you get back? If he authenticates it, great. If not, I'd be on that seller like white on rice. >>

I thought about it, but I already have $51 in the card and $41 in authentication. I would hate to be out anymore and it still not pass. I am trying to cut my losses.

Thanks for the info, Steve.

Shane

• Options

<< <i>

I don't really know what to do. I have sent an email to the Ebay seller requesting a refund. I have not heard back yet. Even if I get me money back, I am still out about $40 for authentication and return shipping. I was (still am) sure that this it is the real deal. >>

It's your opinion that matters the most. If you think its real (I think its real) you should keep it. If you want to resell it down the road, have it regraded by PSA or send it to J.Spence. I'm pretty sure you know that PSA, just like any other grading company, is bound to make mistakes in their grading and/or authenticating process.