Home Precious Metals
Options

1/2 oz gold Panda $380

Comments

• Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,030 ✭✭✭
    This is the same seller I posted about last week. Gecko pointed out that there's no date.
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I must have missed that one.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't .999 fine a lot different than 999 fine? Maybe .999 fine refers to the gold content due to the thin gold plating.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>I must have missed that one. >>

Here's a Linky . image
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    If the 3 fake panda gold listings that he has sold so far are not set-ups then OUCH (I feel sorry for those buyers who even posted positive feedbacks)!
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>This is the same seller I posted about last week. Gecko pointed out that there's no date. >>

Its the denomination thats the key missing element.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>This is the same seller I posted about last week. Gecko pointed out that there's no date. >>

Its the denomination thats the key missing element. >>

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a coin shop owner who inherited some coins from his recently deceased grandfather. But he doesn't know anything about them. And he can't give refunds on them.

Anybody like pandas?

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231

<< <i>He's a coin shop owner who inherited some coins from his recently deceased grandfather. But he doesn't know anything about them. And he can't give refunds on them.

Anybody like pandas?

image >>

VERY poor form Weiss. Considering the thousands of fake U.S. coins sold each week on ebay. Its up to each collector to KNOW what it is they collect before they start writing out checks feverishly. That goes for ANY form of a hobby, not specific to pandas.image
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

<< <i>VERY poor form Weiss. Considering the thousands of fake U.S. coins sold each week on ebay. Its up to each collector to KNOW what it is they collect before they start writing out checks feverishly. That goes for ANY form of a hobby, not specific to pandas.image >>

One unwise Weiss. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice how he mentions this is a 1 ounce coin in the text. The picture says 1/2oz.

And he wonders why his sellers back out without paying. It is a little thing called education.