Home Precious Metals
Options

JM Silver Rounds

Pics, 1 of each design I've been able to locate. If you have any that are not shown here please PM me. I will offer to purchase it, If you do not want to sell I still want to see it so I can keep an eye out for it. Pics are left to right for front/back. The Bausch & Lomb rounds is marked JM on the edge so cannot be seen in pics. I will also post Bars sometime but I have Many many more of those so maybe a while.
Freedom rounds;
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. The "Fine Silver" font is silly looking, but I do like the rest of the JM side of those pieces. Some of the flip sides are attractive as works of art, but they're still not what I want to see in a bullion round. Thanks for posting them, cars!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I Agree, I don't really care for most of the designs on these myself. I'm not a fan of "art bars/rounds". I imagine there is a silver version of this:
    image but I haven't run across it. I hope its not as crude.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    the 2 oz round is tight.

I wonder if the 1 oz gold is homemade or something? Just doesn't seem fitting for a company to make such a crude looking gold round.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    I have several JM gold bars with that 'Focus Medalist' reverse and was never quite sure what it stood for or meant.
  • Options
    Cars, I want to see your JM BAR COLLECTION!

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    How can you not love the "Rights" series of 10 rounds.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    How about a 1/2 ounce example of the Liberty Trade Silver? Or is this just about 1 ouncers?
    Becky
  • Options
    is it JM? If so post it!

• Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    OK, quick scan....

Becky
  • Options
    Cars will be all over it !

• Options
    I've got some JM silver rounds piled up in my safe, it's mixed in with a bunch of other rounds I'll dig them out some day. I really need to get a digital camera so I can take pictures of some of my stuff and share with some of the experts here.
  • Options
    JackrabbitJackrabbit Posts: 266 ✭✭
    I was wondering what a person would have to pay for the Freedom rounds made by JM? Also is a complete set 10 or 12? I have heard both ways... Can anyone be of help.
  • Options
    Complete set is 10, I picked mine up @ $160 I think
    Its all relative
  • Options
    If anyone cares APMEX has one of the 10 oz Cortez gold mine silver rounds by JM for sale @ $180. Its one of my favorite pieces. I may have to pick it up if no one else does. image
    Its all relative
  • Options

<< <i>If anyone cares APMEX has one of the 10 oz Cortez gold mine silver rounds by JM for sale @ $180. Its one of my favorite pieces. I may have to pick it up if no one else does. image

Is this a tough round or a common one??
  • Options
    That's only the second one I've ran across... How many people do you suppose got perfect attendance at the gold mine?

Edit, Now it shows they have 4 available.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    I see that a JM " Liberty Trade " 1/4 oz. gold just sold on Ebay this weekend for $280.
    Silver Baron
    Silver is the mortar that binds the bricks of loyalty.
  • Options
    Yes, I almost purchased it but decided not to. I have the 1/10 oz in same design.

Just picked this one up:
    Its all relative
  • Options
    New addition:

This was just listed on ebay, I plan to aquire it if the reserve isn't to outlandish. Includes the 11 Gram sterling coin pictured in my first post along with a 14k 8 gram round & a Nickel round:
    Its all relative
  • Options
    the 3 set JM round you just posted thats is on ebay is tiiiiiight. You need it for your collection no doubt.