Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Group Sub Scans!

My cards arrived today! Thanks for all you hard work Craig! I would like to see other peoples scans as well. More scans to follow.
Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
Unique Chicago Cards
Wrestling Cards

Comments

• ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards

• << <i>Gruop Sub Scans! >>

What the heck is a "gruop"?
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    sure, they slab your Hall & Oates card but they don't respect my William Hung rookie..
    ·p_A·

<< <i>

<< <i>Gruop Sub Scans! >>

What the heck is a "gruop"? >>

Don't act like you don't know Bill!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards

<< <i>sure, they slab your Hall & Oates card but they don't respect my William Hung rookie.. >>

I noticed that too. The William Hung card is a legit card as well. Lets hope my Zack Morris card has better luck in the next group sub!!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
  • Thought I would join in with my modern junk.

Only scanned the key ones.

The Mattingly is getting cracked and resubbed. The white spot is on the scanner not the card. The 10 on the Boggs I see as a gift from PSA.

The Murphy is a POP 1 and I already have a pretty decent offer for it.

These are already sold accept the Maddux (POP 2 for now). The Butler is a POP 1. Guess who bought that one?

For my Maddux set.

The Murphy was a reholder for mislabel. The Mantle I only subbed because it is one of the coolest modern inserts I have ever seen.

Then of course, there is always one. Would have been more than happy with a 9 but satisfied with an 8. Came from the same pack as the PSA 10 Schmidt.

• rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭

<< <i>My cat ate my scanner cord image >>

Maybe your cat thought is was a rodent's tail?

As they do grow quite large in Florida! image

Emmitt scans forthcoming?

rd
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Here are my 15 cards. I'm only keeping 4 of these.
    The Richard is the obvious winner.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • I would gladly relieve you of those 2 Arod PSA 10's.
  • RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    Damn good eye, lsutigers1973.
    imageRIP
    The 2009 Topps Mantle is a nice looking card. I'm sending one in in that next group sub.

CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

All kinds of great stuff. Keep 'em coming.

• BassPro77BassPro77 Posts: 1,152
    here are mine!

Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Here are my 15 cards. I'm only keeping 4 of these.
    The Richard is the obvious winner.
    >>

Please, LMK what you want for the two Topps Mexican PSA 8's...

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Have not gotten mine back from Craig yet ... He said he was putting them in the mail today. I'll post the good ones once I get them back.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    Here are some of mine

Matt

• The Aaron and Morgan have to be the 2 of the biggest hits from the entire sub if not the 2 biggest.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>Have not gotten mine back from Craig yet ... He said he was putting them in the mail today. I'll post the good ones once I get them back. >>

The last packages from the first 3 parts of the group sub were all mailed out yesterday. I see that at least one of the packages I shipped out yesterday already arrived today. I spent a few hours last night sorting out the cards in part 4 of the submission and expect to have them all shipped out in the next few days.

I guess I was spoiled on the 1st part of the group sub since they packaged all those cards in order. The other 3 parts were all mixed up, so it took a bit longer to get everyone's cards in order. Thank goodness for the serial numbers. image
  • I have two cards missing from my sub.
    Which two?
  • LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    Here are some of my modern hits

Matt

<< <i>The Aaron and Morgan have to be the 2 of the biggest hits from the entire sub if not the 2 biggest. >>

This one was pretty big, too:

GEM MINT 10 1962 POST CEREAL 6 ROGER MARIS HAND CUT-AD BACK,LIFE MAG Card US

It's a beauty!
  • EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    I spent a few hours last night sorting out the cards in part 4 of the submission and expect to have them all shipped out in the next few days.

Mine goes out first right?

<< <i>I spent a few hours last night sorting out the cards in part 4 of the submission and expect to have them all shipped out in the next few days.

Mine goes out first right?
    image >>

Did you have cards in the last group sub? image
  • minnesotahuskerminnesotahusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the Brett Perma Graphics.
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    my psa 7 jello Mantle was the biggest.. by far though...
    one of the groups biggest for sure

• << <i>my psa 7 jello Mantle was the biggest.. by far though...
    one of the groups biggest for sure >>

No hatting in this thread. The hatter thread has been moved to the BST forum.
  • OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    No hatting in this thread. The hatter thread has been moved to the BST forum

Not sure if you thought I was talking crap.. I wasn't.. I was just saying my Maris "10" wasn't my best hit..
    although I am pretty happy about it.

<< <i>my psa 7 jello Mantle was the biggest.. by far though...
    one of the groups biggest for sure >>

Excellent point! That's a pop 1 and highest graded if I recall correctly. image
  • I take that back MR. OAKSEY. You are my favorite forum user. I retract my hatter statement.
  • Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭

Looking for Carl Willey items.

<< <i>I'd be interested in the Brett Perma Graphics. >>

Mr. Brett will be hitting Ebay sometime in the not to distant future.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15

Less talk. More scans. image

• mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Got mine today, thanks Craig!

Most are available, any interest, shoot me a pm.
    Mike

------
    stupid print dots

• Short of a 4SC sub this must set a record for 10's and a record for legit grades... yuk, yuk.

Great job on the selections!
    1964 stand ups
    1975 mini's
    1954 Wilson Franks
  • MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    That 68 Aaron is super SWEET
  • Love seeing the Glavine Starting Lineup Talking Baseball card. What do those usually sell for, either graded or raw? I was just going through my near complete set last week. Nothing in decent shape since I used the cards as I played the game (and still have the 1987 All-Star teams memorized); also wondering if that set would be considered Reggie Jackson's last card

That Aaron is amazing
    Tom

<< <i>Love seeing the Glavine Starting Lineup Talking Baseball card. What do those usually sell for, either graded or raw? I was just going through my near complete set last week. Nothing in decent shape since I used the cards as I played the game (and still have the 1987 All-Star teams memorized); also wondering if that set would be considered Reggie Jackson's last card

That Aaron is amazing >>

I agree on the Aaron. That is an amazing card!

The Glavine is a tough card. It's by far his toughest "Gradable" rookie. The pop report shows just 2 graded, one is a 9 and the other is my 8.
    I don't know what I'm going to do with it.
    I needed the Ted Simmons from the Braves Starting Lineup team set. I think I payed about $10 for the set.
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike
    Bosox1976

A highlight and a lowlight from my sub that included 29 T218s. Though I thought it had a chance to be graded 6.5 or 7, I think the Baldwin is graded accurately. For the Obermeyer, on the other hand, I was expecting a 4. Rounded corners, off-register and off-center... Six. I don't get it. It's the most overgraded T218 I've seen to date.

My cards arrived from Craig today. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it. Here are the best results from the 29 cards from 1910 - 1984 that I submitted.
    THE BENCH WAS FROM THE PACK FELICIA GAVE ME. I TOLD HER THAT WHEN IT CAME BACK I WOULD SELL IT AND DONATE 50% TO THE LEUKEMIA SOCIETY AND 50% TO HER FAVORITE CHARITY. ANYBODY WANT TO MAKE A BIG OFFER?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    Got my cards back from Craig. Thanks again for putting all of this together.

Here's a couple of my favorites:

The Ryan is a population 1, pulled it out of a pack myself back in 03, and I've just always liked it. I don't have a lot of game used cards, but I always held on to this one:

And I'm a sucker for on card autographs, wish I had more.

shawn
  • cefy1cefy1 Posts: 430 ✭✭✭
    Got the cards today - Thanks Craig. Here are my best hits, mostly registry food and a few for sale. The highlight is the 81 opc sticker - psa 10, believe it or not this is probably a $500 + item.

Always buying Gretzky PSA Graded

Need some 2007 A&G Regular Back Mini's PM if you have any and I will send my needs list.
    Cefy - Nice results!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug