Home Precious Metals

You're crazy for buying Ag at this price

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
Probably. No, definitely.

But I swung by the brick & mortar today to see what he had. He sold fifteen of these to me @ $16 each out the door. Talk about zero margins!

Check out the serial number on this one:

They appear to sell at a pretty fair amount on eBay. There's some info on the company on silverseek:
SouthEast Refining history on Silverseek.com
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here's a link to who South East Refining has evolved into (the little video clip is pretty cool):

Coin & Bullion Reserve
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • carscars Posts: 1,904
    I've been trying to pick one of those up since I'm from PC Fl but Couldn't bring myself to pay the $22+ They were bringing on eBay. Great deal!

I'm not purchasing anymore silver at the moment except for the items I collect. I'm trying to stack some Palladium at the moment
    Its all relative
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You did good, but only if you end up selling at a profit.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I've done some great deals/trades with Larry over the last few years, but only when I can deal with him directly. He needs to fire that lackey he has in the coin and bullion dept. IMO.

Regards, John
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!