Home Precious Metals
Options

Where are the earlier pages?

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
Was looking for an old Gecko thread, and there are only four pages on here, going back to May 9.
Wha' happened?
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

> Wha' happened?

They scroll off naturally, with inactivity and time. If you use the search function you can probably find it. Post anything to an old thread and you'll bring it right back to the top again, no matter how old the thread.
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    Ut oh!!! What did I do now?image
  • Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    Yep, KentuckyJ is correct. I searched "prices" and found an '08 thread I had posted the Kitco Charts in. You just need to try to remember one of the gecko thread keywords.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options

<< <i>Ut oh!!! What did I do now?image >>

Nuttin'. Remember that 10 gram Degussa gold bar I solt ya? I got a 20 grammer of the same make in stock.

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    Go to your profile and you can set up how long you see old threads.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    If I want to see old threads I'll just look in my closet.........

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If I want to see old threads I'll just look in my closet.........

image >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    I heard dat!image
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PM forum is relatively new. You should be able to search by "author" without too much problem finding anything you might want to reread. This method would not work so well on the Coin Forum unless you knew it was in the last 30 days or less.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold