Home Sports Talk
Options

What no BAM thread tonight??

2»

Comments

• Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>That pic kinda looks like Matt >>

Here come the "I know you are but what am I's" again...huh. You couldn't smack talk a Washington Generals fan if your name was Meadowlark Lemon.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Edited: Thursday May 21, 2009 at 11:08 AM by Collectors Universe Moderator

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    East Fellas, Lil' Joey Stain will be bombing poor carolj with sob filled PM's about how everyone is picking on him and what not.

FACTS...

1-The SUCS SUC
    2-Pats, Cowboys & Packers have a much more colorful history than the SUCS could ever hope to have- I mean we are talking about the SUCS who have one lucky SB win EVER.. LMAO
    3-Stain is a whiner and cant stand the heat
    4-Stain loves to act like a beer drinking hard charging sports fan when he is really is just a nerd- thats why he loves message boards so much
    5-His "Seniority" that he loves to tout is a simple reminder to all of us that he has found a "safe" place to talk smack- he knows he would get laughed out of any bar he might talk smack in LMAO!

BAM! BAM! BAM!
  • Options
    Actually I never contacted Carol, even when you all started posting my picture, now that someone else has it done to them its a different story. I can
    take the heat, can you? It's funny when it isn't you huh?

Its just smack, nothing more nothing less, I have never attacked anyones looks, or what they do for a living or their family.

More Facts:

1) I didn't even know it was illegal to post other peoples pictures without their consent..hmmm, why hasn't everyone been following that rule?
    2) Bucs won a super bowl with no great players and did it in high fashion blowing away everyone they played!
    3) The bucs didnt' need the tuck rule to get to the super bowl.
    4) The Phiilies have 1 ring in the 21st century and the Mets have none
    5) Im proud of my teams every single day and that AINT going to change.

Thanks
    Kevin
  • Options

<< <i>Actually I never contacted Carol, even when you all started posting my picture, now that someone else has it done to them its a different story. I can

Its just smack, nothing more nothing less, I have never attacked anyones looks, or what they do for a living or their family.

More Facts:

1) I didn't even know it was illegal to post other peoples pictures without their consent..hmmm, why hasn't everyone been following that rule?
    2) Bucs won a super bowl with no great players and did it in high fashion blowing away everyone they played!

Thanks
    Kevin >>

1-Not once have I ever made fun of your family nor would I ever do that to ANYONE.
    2-Pats won their first Super Bowl with much less talent than when your SUCs won.
    3-Couldnt care less about the Mets- Sox have 2 , Sillies have 1 ( Thanks )
  • Options
    alpemomoalpemomo Posts: 355
    Actually I never contacted Carol, even when you all started posting my picture, now that someone else has it done to them its a different story. I can

More Facts:

Thanks
    Kevin

More Facts:

1) Kevin Reid said he did not post the thesis post when clearly he did
    2) When the bucs and noles lose he is gone for the week
    3) Made up stories about not posting after his team loss by saying he went on vacation, camping or his dad was in the hospital
    4) says he doesnt attack anyone based on appearance and is always cracking his dad Andy Reid for eating dougnuts
    5) Stated that Russians consider Joseph Stalin a hero

All these facts are easily backed by simple searches.....

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options

<< <i>Actually I never contacted Carol, even when you all started posting my picture, now that someone else has it done to them its a different story. I can

More Facts:

Thanks
    Kevin

More Facts:

1) Kevin Reid said he did not post the thesis post when clearly he did
    2) When the bucs and noles lose he is gone for the week
    3) Made up stories about not posting after his team loss by saying he went on vacation, camping or his dad was in the hospital
    4) says he doesnt attack anyone based on appearance and is always cracking his dad Andy Reid for eating dougnuts
    5) Stated that Russians consider Joseph Stalin a hero

All these facts are easily backed by simple searches..... >>

While we are at it, how 'bout a couple more "Facts"

1-Accusing Matt of racist PM's?
    2-Starting a thread about someone needing to pay up for a bet while not paying your own and then getting the thread DELETED to avoid more exposure-hypocricy at its best.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Why cu does not ban this friggin moron is beyond me.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've read a lot of Matt's posts...and I've never seen one that could in any way, shape or form be referred to as racist, anti-Semitic, or anything like that....

.....although I must call him out and say that I have seen a number of his posts that could be called anti-Phillies or anti-Eagles image
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159

<< <i>Its hard to say worse, when you have a championship, better yet a championship in the past 10 years....and the cowboys have......... >>

5 Super Bowl Championships.

Were you even thinking when you tried to make this comparison?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Its hard to say worse, when you have a championship, better yet a championship in the past 10 years....and the cowboys have......... >>

Were you even thinking when you tried to make this comparison? >>

Bucs have only been around since 76, please enough with the ancient history lessons.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Were you even thinking when you tried to make this comparison? >>

Bucs have only been around since 76, please enough with the ancient history lessons.

JS >>

and they sucked for 32 of 33 seasons. What's your point?
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>I've read a lot of Matt's posts...and I've never seen one that could in any way, shape or form be referred to as racist, anti-Semitic, or anything like that....

.....although I must call him out and say that I have seen a number of his posts that could be called anti-Phillies or anti-Eagles image >>

Matt is an anti-Dentite. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I've read a lot of Matt's posts...and I've never seen one that could in any way, shape or form be referred to as racist, anti-Semitic, or anything like that....

.....although I must call him out and say that I have seen a number of his posts that could be called anti-Phillies or anti-Eagles image >>

Matt is an anti-Dentite. image >>

I AM NOT AN ANTI-DENTITE! image
  • Options
    I don't want to hurt anyones feelings and have them run to the teacher, so I won't say anything.

Thanks
    JS
  • Options

<< <i>I don't want to hurt anyones feelings and have them run to the teacher, so I won't say anything.

Thanks
    JS >>

Coming from the guy who cries to Carol any chance he gets LOL

How about the time you begged Carol to let you back on after you were banned?

Are you gonna tell us you didn't do that too?

Quiet hypocrite you tire me
  • Options
    Once again to avoid making little girls cry, I will not add any commentary.

JS
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    BAM

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Once again to avoid making little girls cry, I will not add any commentary.

JS

JS Balls = 0

• Options
    IDI AMIEN
    BANGimage
  • Options
    rbdjr1rbdjr1 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭