Home Sports Talk

What no BAM thread tonight??

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
LMAO!!

Damn shame the Phillies only managed 1 run tonight against the potent Reds.

Maybe the Phillies can complain to the leauge and have the Nats put on the schedule for all their remaining games?

I mean it's only fair, they need a team they can compete with.

Comments

• gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    and where was Met fan last night? Assuming the position? I guess when you have been waiting almost a week for a Phillies loss, you have to get
    it in when you can..congrats!

JS
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you gonna cry to mods and have this thread locked too??

BOOHOO
    The funniest thing was watching the Mets trying to hit Broxton's pitches! Might I suggest some 2 by 4's?

JS

<< <i>Are you gonna cry to mods and have this thread locked too??

BOOHOO >>

No kidding. Can you find blowhard crybabier?
    Boohoo...people are exposing me for the dirtbag I really am....boohoo... Carol please lock all those threads..boohoo they are making fun of me.... boohoo

<< <i>Boohoo...people are exposing me for the dirtbag I really am....boohoo... Carol please lock all those threads..boohoo they are making fun of me.... boohoo >>

You forgot the "I was here first...boohoo...all these new people are picking on me!"
    yeah matt is an expert in sending Carol emails

<< <i>

<< <i>Boohoo...people are exposing me for the dirtbag I really am....boohoo... Carol please lock all those threads..boohoo they are making fun of me.... boohoo >>

You forgot the "I was here first...boohoo...all these new people are picking on me!" >>

Darn, I knew I forgot one image

<< <i>yeah matt is an expert in sending Carol emails >>

And here is a picture of an expert teaching today's youth all the tricks.

"not this high...just inject it a little lower"
    Howard on the juice? LOL Im now convinced Gumby, you don't even watch baseball.

JS

<< <i>Howard on the juice? LOL Im now convinced Gumby, you don't even watch baseball.

JS >>

So is Ibanez

<< <i>Howard on the juice? LOL Im now convinced Gumby, you don't even watch baseball.

JS >>

You're the clueless one here. You spout off about how much better the Sillies offense is than the Brewers.

Phillies runs scored: 212
    Brewers runs scored: 202

Oooohhh...those 10 runs over 40 games are so intimidating.

Phillies runs allowed: 203
    Brewers runs allowed: 165

With a patchwork rotation like we have, I'd be embarrassed as a Sillies fan.

<< <i>

JS >>

So is Ibanez >>

...and Ultey and Worth too?

Maybe the Mets could use some!
  • Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>yeah matt is an expert in sending Carol emails >>

And here is a picture of an expert teaching today's youth all the tricks.

"not this high...just inject it a little lower"
    image >>

BAM

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

So is Ibanez >>

...and Ultey and Worth too? >>

Probably
    Matt

It must suck to root for two teams who haven't won championships since you were in high school. Why won't you just admit that you live in Tampa cause
    you love the bucs.

Thanks
    JS

<< <i>[

...and Ultey and Worth too? >>

Now I'm convinced. Do you even watch baseball stalin?? You don't even know how to spell Jayson Werth's name LMAO!!
    I bet you still have one of those 80's poster sof Mike Irvin over your bed. Any Mookie Wilson stuffed toys?

<< <i>I bet you still have one of those 80's poster sof Mike Irvin over your bed. Any Mookie Wilson stuffed toys? >>

Neither of those are nearly as embarassing as when you tried to grow your Mike Schmidt moustache and ended up looking like Mario.

Actually, I know that was a lie. You weren't a Phillies fan back in the day. You're a recent bandwagoner.
    If there ever was ever a model bandwagon fan it is you stain. You don't even know how to spell the player's names on the team you call your "own"

Bandwagoning at it's finest LOL

<< <i>If there ever was ever a model bandwagon fan it is you stain. You don't even know how to spell the player's names on the team you call your "own"

Bandwagoning at it's finest LOL >>

Now, now. Nobody ever said stalin was smart. Or honest. Or trustworthy. Or not a welch.
    Cmon Matt, why so bitter? Is it that 2000 bucks you sunk into Julius Jones rookie cards? Was it the 40 Tony Romo "super bowl" jerseys you bought? Does
    you Mets Kazmir jersey still fit?

<< <i>Cmon Matt, why so bitter? Is it that 2000 bucks you sunk into Julius Jones rookie cards? Was it the 40 Tony Romo "super bowl" jerseys you bought? Does
    you Mets Kazmir jersey still fit? >>

WOW...is this supossed to be funny???

We will see who is laughing after Romo shreads what's left of the Succs D this coming season

Can you say 3-13 Kevie...come on, I know you can
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Het Stain,

Why don't you go write another letter to Topps about their blaster boxes, LMAO!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    I heard about some Drew Henson rumors, also Quincy Carter is in the mix...will Romo even start the season? Maybe on special teams....urrrr nevermind

JS

<< <i>Can you say 3-13 Kevie...come on, I know you can >>

I don't think even the Succs are that confident.

<< <i>

I don't think even the Succs are that confident. >>

Have you picked an NFL team this year yet Gumby or are you going to wait until week 17?

JS

<< <i>

<< <i>

I don't think even the Succs are that confident. >>

Have you picked an NFL team this year yet Gumby or are you going to wait until week 17?

JS >>

As kevin dons his Atlanta Falcons Matty Ice t-shirt.

Bandwagoner

<< <i>Have you picked an NFL team this year yet Gumby or are you going to wait until week 17?

JS >>

Again, try to get your own material. People have been saying this about you for years since you started jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon.

For the record, I am a Packers fan. Always have been. There's nothing new about that.

Now here's where you try to talk smack about the Packers. Save it. You'll just look even more retarded.

Fans of crappy teams shouldn't talk smack about non-crappy teams. You must have missed that day at school.

<< <i>

<< <i>Have you picked an NFL team this year yet Gumby or are you going to wait until week 17?

JS >>

Again, try to get your own material. People have been saying this about you for years since you started jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon.

For the record, I am a Packers fan. Always have been. There's nothing new about that.

Now here's where you try to talk smack about the Packers. Save it. You'll just look even more retarded.

Fans of crappy teams shouldn't talk smack about non-crappy teams. You must have missed that day at school. >>

BAM!!
    ahh Packers, I have good memories of them. The Sapp hit, your sissy coach slinking off the field.

put a helmet on!!!!!!!!

LMAO

JS

no wonder I never knew what team you rooted for, you have been under the bed since the 90's!

<< <i>ahh Packers, I have good memories of them. >>

You mean from the ONE season you guys were any good??LOL

<< <i>ahh Packers, I have good memories of them. The Sapp hit, your sissy coach slinking off the field.

put a helmet on!!!!!!!!

LMAO

JS

no wonder I never knew what team you rooted for, you have been under the bed since the 90's! >>

Are you talking about the play where Sapp blindsided Chad Clifton about 40 yards away from the ball, ending his season and shortening his career...and then proceeded to stand over Clifton in celebration?

You would be proud of that. Scoundrel.

edited to add a link for those of you who aren't aware of what joestalin is so proud of
    during a interception the defense is now the offense and blocking is part of the game. Sapp did the same thing to Kurt Warner as his team was moving the ball
    into the end zone after a pic, you didn't see Warner crying like a baby. Rule #1, after a pick you better get your head up!

JS
    Sapp is a coward punk just like you stain. No wonder you love that play so much.

I remember that play. What a freaking scumbag Sapp is

<< <i>during a interception the defense is now the offense and blocking is part of the game. Sapp did the same thing to Kurt Warner as his team was moving the ball
    into the end zone after a pic, you didn't see Warner crying like a baby. Rule #1, after a pick you better get your head up!

JS >>

Pictures speak louder than words. I'll still use words to say you're nothing more than a blowhard jackhole.

edited to add...it wasn't quite 40 yards like I remembered, but still so far away from the play that there was ZERO chance he would make a difference. Sapp is as classy as joestalin.
    No surprise Stain likes that play...I'd bet most dirty welchers feel the same, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Is Packer fan going to cry? That was your 12-4 season, the same year we won it all. Put a helmet on LMAO

JS
    Rule #1, after a pick you better get your head up!

LMAO, what would you know about any rules in football? You were nothing more than the clown with the tuba getting run over after coming out on the field too early...in fact, wasn't that you in the endzone at the end of the Cal-Stanford game?

<< <i>Is Packer fan going to cry? That was your 12-4 season, the same year we won it all. Put a helmet on LMAO

JS >>

No tears here. And dipwad, Sapp told The Sleeper to put on a UNIFORM.

The least you could do is try to know something about what you're talking about.

Smack talking on Mike Sherman to a Packers fan is one of the most moronic things you could do. Packers fans created most of the smack that's said about Mike "The Sleeper" Sherman.

What's next, horatio? A comment about Favre? Don't waste your time.
    Sherman might as well sleep this season too, Pack are going to be just as bad as they were last year.

JS

<< <i>Sherman might as well sleep this season too, Pack are going to be just as bad as they were last year.

JS >>

Well, I'm pretty sure he's more interested in how the Houston Texans do since the Packers fired him and he ended up as an assistant coach down there.

Not that you'd know anything. Your parents don't let you watch sports on TV. If only they knew how much you talked out of the hair hole at the base of your spine on the internet.
    I don't keep track of who the Packer have running the team into the ground, all I know is that they suck and suck and suck, and I have enjoyed over
    the last 10 years watching the bucs blow them up year after year. Thanks for the memories.

JS

<< <i>I don't keep track of who the Packer have running the team into the ground, all I know is that they suck and suck and suck, and I have enjoyed over
    the last 10 years watching the bucs blow them up year after year. Thanks for the memories.

JS >>

So says the fan of one of the worst NFL franchises ever!

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't keep track of who the Packer have running the team into the ground, all I know is that they suck and suck and suck, and I have enjoyed over

JS >>

So says the fan of one of the worst NFL franchises ever! >>

Its hard to say worse, when you have a championship, better yet a championship in the past 10 years....and the cowboys have.............

??

JS >>

Yes, the Succaneers were 1 and 1 against the Packers under the Ray Rhodes regime. How unspectacular.

The Succs were 4-3 against the Packers under the Mike Sherman regime.

They're 1-0 against the Packers with our current head coach.

Yes, 6-4 over the last 10 years is just pure domination.

PM me your paypal address. I'll send you some $$ so you can buy a clue.
    yeah Favre would disagree on that. He got lit up everytime we played him! When it counted the Bucs ALWAYS pounded the Pack!

and we never got lit up by Vick either!

JS

<< <i>yeah Favre would disagree on that. He got lit up everytime we played him! When it counted the Bucs ALWAYS pounded the Pack!

and we never got lit up by Vick either!

JS >>

joestalin:
    That pic kinda looks like Matt