Home Precious Metals
Options

POW!

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    Blah!

Edited to add: Bought 3 quarters yesterday for $750image
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    US Dollar Index fell off the cliff. Looking for support somewhere in the 80 range.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    zoom zoom!
  • Options

<< <i>US Dollar Index fell off the cliff. Looking for support somewhere in the 80 range.

roadrunner >>

Then the 70's

Then the 60's

Interesting times in which we live

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russia Dumps the U.S. Dollar for Euro as Reserve Currency

May 19, 2009 - 07:37 PM

By: Pravda

Currencies

The US dollar is not Russia’s basic reserve currency anymore. The euro-based share of reserve assets of Russia’s Central Bank increased to the level of 47.5 percent as of January 1, 2009 and exceeded the investments in dollar assets, which made up 41.5 percent, The Vedomosti newspaper wrote.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article10755.html
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    It has begun...

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Russia Dumps the U.S. Dollar for Euro as Reserve Currency

May 19, 2009 - 07:37 PM

By: Pravda

Currencies

The US dollar is not Russia’s basic reserve currency anymore. The euro-based share of reserve assets of Russia’s Central Bank increased to the level of 47.5 percent as of January 1, 2009 and exceeded the investments in dollar assets, which made up 41.5 percent, The Vedomosti newspaper wrote.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article10755.html >>

that is a frickin' huge barometer.
    wait until OPEC wants Euros instead and Yuan

barron's article

this may have already been linked from goldseek
  • Options
    MoneyLAMoneyLA Posts: 1,825
    Ya know... we've been here before, only to have the gold rally end at about $1,000 an ounce. We are merely in a trading range, until there is a breakout. We have already had two rally failures at the $1,000 level. Why not a third rally failure?

Yeah, I'd like to see a break out. But I would like to see a break out FIRST before I get excited about the recent rally.

And there will be plenty of time to buy gold if there is a breakout, with plenty of profit potential after the breakout.

To quote Stan Weinstein: "buy high and sell higher."