Home Precious Metals
Options

Good buy on Palladium

ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Before someone else gets it... Ebay auction #270391628958, 2 oz of Palladium for $525 (BIN), free shipping, MSN cashback at 8% makes it $483, or $242/oz. Spot is ~$230. You don't get much better than that.

Wish I could buy it or I would.

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    a039a039 Posts: 1,546
    I tried the msn thing and couldnt find cash back on this item, anyone else try?
  • Options
    MSN 8%

click on the link it's for the WIii, but it will work for other items on eBay
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I attempted to purchase them and got this message:

Transaction Blocked
    We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time.
    Where can we take you?

Strange, Probably the only reason its still there. I could have got it at spot price using Live.com, Ebaybucks & Bigcrumbs together.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Before someone else gets it... Ebay auction #270391628958, 2 oz of Palladium for $525 (BIN), free shipping, MSN cashback at 8% makes it $483, or $242/oz. Spot is ~$230. You don't get much better than that. >>

Transaction Blocked
    "We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time".

• Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    Same thing here cars. image
  • Options
    Possible hijacked account? As the saying goes: If it's to good to be true...etc etc.
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I emailed the seller to as what was going on. He said he wasn't sure but if I could send him the money directly he would sell for $500 lol
    Its all relative