Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

"GROUP SUBMISSION III" - POPPAGE!!!

Comments

• Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>DC shows that my crap has arrived. I'll put it up against anyone else. 20+ late 80's-early 90's Cleveland Browns cards, plus a few fillers. >>

I doubt you submitted multiple 91 Hoops Derrick Coleman rookies - or 92 Skybox Mutombo's.
    pete >>

Wow, I have not heard those names in a long time.
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>DC shows that my crap has arrived. I'll put it up against anyone else. 20+ late 80's-early 90's Cleveland Browns cards, plus a few fillers. >>

I doubt you submitted multiple 91 Hoops Derrick Coleman rookies - or 92 Skybox Mutombo's.
    pete >>

Well I'm submitting over 70 Chris Webber cards. The best of them is one that I picked up for 50 cents at the National last year. My best pickup from the show. >>

Well - if you get dupes I would be interested in any psa 10 rc's of his. I actually sent 2 or 3 of his too. Early 90's were my favorite time in sport, so I have a soft spot for rc's from that era. I will be offering up mine for trade if interested - have some skybox Gary Payton rookies going in too...tried to be picky as hell since these aren't worth much as 10's, and obviously zilch as 9's. I went through 100 Mutomobo's and Coleman's each to get the 4-5 I did submit.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    This subbing of Gary Payton items has to stop! When I type in "PSA PAYTON" on my Ebay search while looking for Walter Payton cards they take up space. Sure you would thing every seller would use the entire name and I could enter "PSA WALTER PAYTON" but that is not the case.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    jswietonjswieton Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This subbing of Gary Payton items has to stop! When I type in "PSA PAYTON" on my Ebay search while looking for Walter Payton cards they take up space. Sure you would thing every seller would use the entire name and I could enter "PSA WALTER PAYTON" but that is not the case. >>

Last month I ripped 5 boxes of Skybox looking for a mint Gary Payton rc to sub image
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This subbing of Gary Payton items has to stop! When I type in "PSA PAYTON" on my Ebay search while looking for Walter Payton cards they take up space. Sure you would thing every seller would use the entire name and I could enter "PSA WALTER PAYTON" but that is not the case. >>

No love for the glove? Sad. Just enter "-gary" in your ebay search - that will remove him from the results (assuming they put his first name in the description)

JSWIETON - I got my very submittable paytons from an ebay lot - the guy has another lot of 30 posted right now for $6.95 - forget his name, but they were a top notch lot and if you email him you might be able to get more. otherwise I would be more than happy to send one your way - assuming I get a few of the five to grade a 10.
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    SlangNRoxSlangNRox Posts: 774 ✭✭
    Glad to see so many cards received.. I'm glad I don't have to organize this submission.
    Quick question. Whats the expected turnaround time? I was guessing around 4 months from now to get the cards back in hand. Should that be close?
  • Options
    Turnaround time will be 23 business days on the first portion of the sub. I have confirmed this with the commissioner.
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    Well, I officially have more than 2000 cards received (including my own). With all of the confirmed cards that are in the mail to me, it looks like we're going to break the 2500 card mark! Thanks for the great response and participation. There are 67 people (either confirmed or received) in this group submission, which is 17 more than the previous group submission.

Now comes the fun part for me. image

1989FleerBillRipkenCollector (12 cards) RECEIVED
    Allen (13 cards) RECEIVED
    Aric (5 cards) RECEIVED
    artistlost (24 cards) RECEIVED
    BassPro77 (26 cards) RECEIVED
    Beck6 (12 cards) RECEIVED
    bhelser (2 cards) RECEIVED
    BigRedMachine (46 cards) RECEIVED
    BPorter26 (10 cards) RECEIVED
    bsidegrve (10 cards) RECEIVED
    BunchOBull (9 cards) RECEIVED
    Bunker (9 cards) RECEIVED
    burke23 (77 cards) RECEIVED
    cefy1 (23 cards) RECEIVED
    CNote (51 cards) RECEIVED
    CrimsonTider (27 cards) RECEIVED
    csmtampa (5 cards) RECEIVED
    CubsFan41 (11 cards) RECEIVED
    cyots82 (7 cards) RECEIVED
    DavidPuddy (75 cards) RECEIVED
    ddfafm (52 cards) RECEIVED
    digdug (21 cards) RECEIVED
    digicat (14 cards) RECEIVED
    Elemenopeo (11 cards) RECEIVED
    fattymacs (21 cards) RECEIVED
    FavreFan1971 (8 cards) RECEIVED
    firstbase23 (50 cards) RECEIVED
    ga5150 (59 cards) RECEIVED
    goye (24 cards) RECEIVED
    gumbyfan (100-125 cards) CONFIRMED
    hockeycrazy (33 cards) RECEIVED
    initialD (128 cards) RECEIVED
    bjswieton (33 cards) RECEIVED
    lawnmowerman (218 cards) CONFIRMED
    leathtech (12 cards) RECEIVED
    Littletweed (100 cards) RECEIVED
    lsutigers1973 (120 cards) RECEIVED
    MBMiller25 (22 cards) RECEIVED
    mccardguy1 (12 cards) RECEIVED
    mealeworm (44 cards) RECEIVED
    miconelegacy (54 cards) RECEIVED
    mknez (28 cards) RECEIVED
    MrVintage (50 cards) RECEIVED
    nam812 (70 cards) RECEIVED
    Nascar360 (22 cards) RECEIVED
    OAKESY25 (107 cards) RECEIVED
    onefasttalon (42 cards) RECEIVED
    packCollector (50 cards) RECEIVED
    prscott933 (50 cards) RECEIVED
    recbball (23 cards) RECEIVED
    RedHeart54 (11 cards) RECEIVED
    richtree (20 cards) CONFIRMED
    ROCKDJRW (21 cards) RECEIVED
    sivotco1 (106 cards) RECEIVED
    SlangNRox (76 cards) RECEIVED
    smtjoy (26 cards) RECEIVED
    Sportsamerica (30 cards) RECEIVED
    Statman (24 cards) RECEIVED
    swartz1 (20 cards) RECEIVED
    Tedw9 (4 cards) RECEIVED
    thedutymon (31 cards) RECEIVED
    thekid8 (8 cards) RECEIVED
    therebelas (23 cards) RECEIVED
    TheTalkingWalnut (110 cards) RECEIVED
    thunderdan (3 cards) RECEIVED
    TZAHL (46 cards) RECEIVED
    xbaggypants (5-10 cards) CONFIRMED
    Yankees001 (56 cards) RECEIVED
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not trying to be completely negative; but I haven't received my cards from the first group sub. I thought it was stated that the group sub #2 would be slightly on hold until group 1 was done. I wanted to get my cards back then maybe send some to group 2.

Mickey71
  • Options

<< <i>lsutigers1973 (120 cards) RECEIVEDED >>

Sweet! I got the joke Craig saince mine are the only ones that have been RECEIVEDED.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm not trying to be completely negative; but I haven't received my cards from the first group sub. I thought it was stated that the group sub #2 would be slightly on hold until group 1 was done. I wanted to get my cards back then maybe send some to group 2.

Mickey71 >>

I'm sorry that didn't work out as you had hoped. As I mentioned in my PM to you, (and apologized there as well) I am going to do whatever I can to get the last of the cards from part 4 of the last group submission out this week. I picked up the cards from the post office on Tuesday, June 2 and it took me some time to sort the 477 cards so that the 20 participants in that group all received the correct cards back. All of the cards are packaged up, however I have not yet had a chance to get all 20 packages to the post office. I will be sure that they're out this week, though.

As for the timing of this group submission, I would have preferred to not have two huge projects on my plate at once (as I do right now), but there was demand for another group submission and I was able to get the right price when I asked for it. Again, I'm sorry that didn't work out for you as you had hoped.

Craig
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>lsutigers1973 (120 cards) RECEIVEDED >>

Sweet! I got the joke Craig saince mine are the only ones that have been RECEIVEDED. >>

FIXEDED image
  • Options
    thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭
    I see that my cards made it to you --- PLEASE be careful with my 73 Mike Schmidt rookie I don't want any dings or marks on it image
    Thanks
    Mike
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

• Options
    mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    First, Let me say a special thank you to Craig for taking on such a burden of a Group Sub. Yet, it has been since February 15 that my cards were sent to Craig to be included in the group sub and I still havent received the cards or have they been mailed. I think a sub should be completed before another one is started. With that being said it will be October before this sub is completed. I realize it was a big submission and this one is even bigger but PSA completed grading this last sub on May 20 and Craig received the cards on June 2.

Sincerely,

Kirk
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>First, Let me say a special thank you to Craig for taking on such a burden of a Group Sub........ >>

Fake compliment to cover his ass.

<< <i>....Yet, it has been since February 15 that my cards were sent to Craig........ >>

Irrelevant date.

<< <i>.....PSA completed grading this last sub on May 20.......... >>

Irrelevant date.

<< <i>......and Craig received the cards on June 2....... >>

Finally a relevant date. Please read 3 posts above yours for an answer.

<< <i>......Sincerely........ >>

Hardly.
  • Options
    Nam,
    Sorry to tell you but I have no reason to cover my a$$. Also, I feel the following pm's will make the dates more relevant for you. Im just a little upset that it has taken SOOO long and that another sub is ready to be sent in before the last one has been completed.

Date Posted: Jun/08/2009 9:47 AM
    Hi Kirk,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be participating in the Group Submission.

As for the last submission, I am just about finished getting everything packed up. They'll all be in the mail no later than tomorrow.

Thanks!

Craig

Copy of first reply on 6/8/09

Date Posted: Jun/12/2009 10:11 AM
    Hi Kirk,

I apologize for not contacting you sooner. The cards from the last submission haven't been mailed out yet. My week has gotten away from me, so I plan to have your cards in the mail by tomorrow. I apologize for the delay.

Craig

Copy of second Reply on 6/12/09

Date Posted: Jun/16/2009 7:21 AM
    Hi Kirk,

I still haven't shipped out the cards. I'll let you know when I do.

Also, you'll be getting $10 back for the N6 and the N8. The voucher you received for each of them is part of the larger voucher I received, so I'll just give you the cash value.

Thanks.
    Craig

Copy of third reply

• Options
    digdugdigdug Posts: 216 ✭✭

<< <i>Nam,
    Sorry to tell you but I have no reason to cover my a$$. Also, I feel the following pm's will make the dates more relevant for you. Im just a little upset that it has taken SOOO long and that another sub is ready to be sent in before the last one has been completed.

Date Posted: Jun/08/2009 9:47 AM
    Hi Kirk,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be participating in the Group Submission.

As for the last submission, I am just about finished getting everything packed up. They'll all be in the mail no later than tomorrow.

Thanks!

Craig

Copy of first reply on 6/8/09

Date Posted: Jun/12/2009 10:11 AM
    Hi Kirk,

I apologize for not contacting you sooner. The cards from the last submission haven't been mailed out yet. My week has gotten away from me, so I plan to have your cards in the mail by tomorrow. I apologize for the delay.

Craig

Copy of second Reply on 6/12/09

Date Posted: Jun/16/2009 7:21 AM
    Hi Kirk,

I still haven't shipped out the cards. I'll let you know when I do.

Also, you'll be getting $10 back for the N6 and the N8. The voucher you received for each of them is part of the larger voucher I received, so I'll just give you the cash value.

Thanks.
    Craig

Copy of third reply >>

Then don't get involved in any more.
    I haven't got mine back either, but who cares.

Craig does a great job with these and I'm grateful for the time he spends with it.
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    Has Group Sub IV started yet?

I wana send in more cards image
  • Options
    None of the PRIVATE messages you carelessly shared with EVERYONE make Feb. 15th or May 20th any more relevant with regard to your whining.
  • Options

<< <i>First, Let me say a special thank you to Craig for taking on such a burden of a Group Sub. Yet, it has been since February 15 that my cards were sent to Craig to be included in the group sub and I still havent received the cards or have they been mailed. I think a sub should be completed before another one is started. With that being said it will be October before this sub is completed. I realize it was a big submission and this one is even bigger but PSA completed grading this last sub on May 20 and Craig received the cards on June 2.

Sincerely,

Kirk >>

• Options
    Since I have to hold your hand and explain it to you. Feb 15 is the date of original receipt. You would use this date as the beginning of the time I have been without the cards. Secondly, May 20 is relevant due to the fact it shows when PSA was finished with the cards and shipped them out, I refered to this date as not to complain about the length of time it took to get the cards graded. As far as whinning I guess it takes one cry baby to know another. I have been told 3 seperate times the cards would be mailed out tomorrow(the reason for publishing the PRIVATE pms) and still havent received the cards after numerous trips to the post office by the person in charge of the sub.

Lovely

Kirk (your name sake)
  • Options
    That will be the day when the monitor of the short bus has to hold my hand and walk me through something.

Get this through your granite skull........The only date that gives you a leg to whine on is June 2nd, the other dates MEAN NOTHING AS TO GETTING YOUR CARDS BACK. Craig has kept an open line of communication with you, and that is all anyone can ask in a situation like this. If that isnt good enough for you, then once you get your cards back, stay the hell out of here.

Also, if you really think my name is Kirk just because of my avatar, then please shut the computer immediately.
  • Options
    Guess its better to be the monitor on the short bus then an actual student on the bus. So listen to your monitor, my complaint or whine(as you say) is dont promise someone they are going out TOMORROW if it isnt going to happen OR if you dont ship them out contact the person before they contact you. This was my first and last group sub due to the 4 months it has taken to receive the cards.

Sincerely

Kirk
  • Options

<< <i>......This was my first and last group sub.......... >>

You promise?
  • Options

<< <i>This was my first and last group sub due to the 4 months it has taken to receive the cards >>

You just don't get it do you??
  • Options
    I was in on the last group sub and im in on this one and will be in on all future ones. I also consider Craig to be one of the good guys on the board and I hope he takes me up on my offer to catch a ROH show here in the Chicago area(Thats a hint Craig to make road trip plans)! That being said if I hadn't recieved my cards back yet I also would probably be annoyed that another project was starting. I would have also probably just PMed him and not called out an obviously good board member in public.

BTW When is group sub 4?? I've got some new non-sports crap on its way from Topps!!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Also we don't use the Artie Lange WAHHHH picture around here nearly enough.

FAFAFOEY.......THATS BABABOEY
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options

<< <i>Also we don't use the Artie Lange WAHHHH picture around here nearly enough.

FAFAFOEY.......THATS BABABOEY >>

• Options
    Did I friggin win yet?

I just want my card from the first group sub...Wait, I ran the first one, nevermind.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Also we don't use the Artie Lange WAHHHH picture around here nearly enough.

FAFAFOEY.......THATS BABABOEY >>

image >>

Is that Riley Martin? Ive never seen a pic, but I've always thought that's what he would look like.
  • Options
    Thats him. A beautiful man in his own right. Now go to his website and buy something!
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    The Riley Martin p*ss jug!

• Options
    But a symbol, it acts as your boarding pass when they come. O qua tanzin wa.
  • Options
    Just blame the whole delay on the reptillians or tarzitians!
  • Options
    I'm mostly posting only to say

uhhhhhhh..............Fa Fa Fooey, dat's Baba Booey!

But also I want to stick up for whatever his name is who didn't get his cards. He's got a right to ask and a right to his opinion, and although I can see gumbyfan's side of the story too (it IS a major PITA to coordinate one of these things and I appreciate his time and effort) I don't think it's right that the guy be mocked and insulted just because he expressed the opinion that he might want his cards back sometime this year.

To those who disagree with me I give a hearty

"Karloff? Side-a-keek?

[MY RESPONSE TO YOU]!"

• Options

<< <i>I'm mostly posting only to say

uhhhhhhh..............Fa Fa Fooey, dat's Baba Booey!

But also I want to stick up for whatever his name is who didn't get his cards. He's got a right to ask and a right to his opinion, and although I can see gumbyfan's side of the story too (it IS a major PITA to coordinate one of these things and I appreciate his time and effort) I don't think it's right that the guy be mocked and insulted just because he expressed the opinion that he might want his cards back sometime this year.

To those who disagree with me I give a hearty

"Karloff? Side-a-keek?

[MY RESPONSE TO YOU]!" >>

Duly noted, and logged into this months minutes.
  • Options
    MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the group sub has been sent off yet? Thanks
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    yeah, I just recieve 20 Dale Murphy rev. Negs I would love to have graded if theres a chance.
    Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Go see "The Hangover"!!!!! Funniest movie I have seen in a long time. My wife and I laughed the entire movie. Instant Classic!!!!!!!!!
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • Options
    What day are we on?
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    "Does anyone know if the group sub has been sent off yet? Thanks"

I'm sure Craig will update ASAP... but I'm hoping they are on their way to PSA right now!

Hi Craig! Hope you weren't too busy this past week filling out forms and placing stickers!

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options

<< <i>Does anyone know if the group sub has been sent off yet? Thanks >>

No, we're still waiting for some cards that are hung up in postal limbo to arrive. It's going to take me a few days to get them logged onto the submission form and labeled, so we're looking at this weekend at the soonest for getting them out to PSA.
  • Options
    I saw mrmint23's comments this morning and didn't have time to respond, so am doing so right now since I have a few minutes over a late lunch.

I will make no excuses, but try to offer apologies and explanations. First of all, I shouldn't have said "no later than tomorrow" unless I was certain I could fulfill that promise. I couldn't and then apologized for it. Yes, Kirk, you had to PM me to ask me if they were shipped. Multiple times. As they say, the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray. I had nothing but the best intentions. I responded to each and every one of your messages except the most recent which asked me if I had a chance to look at your miscut 84 Mattingly to see what was wrong. To answer you since you feel obligated to make PRIVATE messages public, no I didn't. You'll have to figure that out for yourself. I had offered to do so as a courtesy, but I think it's safe to say that my courtesies for you have run out.

Here's a few things about me and then I'll be on my way.

I have a full time job. I work anywhere from 8 - 15 hours per day. I get to work anywhere between 5am and 9am and I leave work anywhere between 1pm and midnight depending on the day. Most of the time, I am here from around 8am to around 6pm.

Coincidentally, my post office closes at 6pm. I try to get out of here a little early so I can get to the post office on the way home from work to check my PO Box and hopefully pick up any packages that they have behind the counter for me that need signature. Sometimes I get there in time. Sometimes I don't. One thing I almost never have the time to do, unless I schedule my time accordingly, is to leave work early enough to get home and pick up packages to be mailed out. Sure, I could leave them in my car all day, but I absolutely hate to do that. When other people's cards are in my hands, I treat them with the utmost of care...and that includes NOT leaving them in my car from which they could be stolen or damaged. Why should I take that chance?

Secondly, I hate using the automated machine for mailing stuff out. If it just printed the postage, I would love it. Instead, it prints a large label that smears when you write the address in the place where they intend for you to write it. It also does not provide a place for a return address. Therefore, I like to take my mail to the counter. I feel as though other people's cards are properly cared for when they are HANDED to a postal worker to be scanned, not dropped in a bin with hopes that they make their destination.

On a side note, I broke this personal rule last week and almost sent cards to California that were intended to go to Illinois. I caught my error and called the post office the next morning and they held the package for me until I could get back and fix it. I am usually not the type of person who makes these mistakes...because I try to take my time and check my work. I'm sorry if this causes delays, but I would rather take a little extra time than send things out incorrectly. When I have 1500 cards from 50 people, I like to triple check my work. Call me crazy.

My Saturdays are generally filled with taking care of things I couldn't get to throughout the week. This past Saturday, for example, was spent trying to get my central air unit replaced because it died last Thursday. After that, I had lunch with my parents before helping my father with some things around his house that he isn't able to do by himself. I realized that I was going to miss my opportunity to mail out the cards, but I decided that my father needed my help more than I needed to get the cards mailed. I'm sorry if that decision offends anyone, but I'm a family-first type of guy.

All that said, I'll try to sum this up the best I can. I work for a living. I do not set up group submissions for a living. I set up these group subs because I ENJOY it and they keep my mind off of my work. I do it because I have learned so much from so many people on this site and this is something I can do to give back. I am just your everyday Joe Schmo with a PSA membership and a willingness to give my time to save other people money. As an example, Kirk, if you had sent your 18 cards in yourself, you would have spent $200+, assuming you have a membership. Sending them through me cost you $115 up front, of which you're getting $5 back for your miscut and $3.92 back from your overage on shipping costs. Your final price works out to be almost HALF of what you would have paid if you submitted them yourself, again, assuming you have a membership.

I helped out 49 other collectors to get their cards graded on the last group submission, to the tune of 1,500 cards (of which 26 were mine)...and 67 people on the current one, to the tune of 2,675 cards (of which 125 will be mine). When all is said and done, I will have spent about 100 hours on the 1,500 card submission and even more on the 2,675 card submission. I picked up part 4 of the 1,500 card sub from the post office 20 days ago. If I didn't get your cards out to you quickly enough, I apologize. Again.

Please understand, though, that I have a job, a family and a life. I will try to be quicker on this submission, but I can guarantee you that this will be my last.

Sincerely,

Craig

edited to correct the number of cards in GS3
  • Options
    onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    Craig, you're all ACES in my book!

This is the first Group Submission I've been involved with, but I think you're doing a great job!

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• Options
    ddfamfddfamf Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Craig, you're all ACES in my book! This is the first Group Submission I've been involved with, but I think you're doing a great job!

I second that. Craig has been exceptionally cordial and helpful to me since the first email exchange about the submission.

• Options
    BassPro77BassPro77 Posts: 1,152
    craig, your doing an awesome jobimage
    Bill
    looking for PELLE LINDBERGH's psa and 1960 fleer baseball psa 8 and up
    sets in progress
    R.I.P. Barstow 24 April 1999 - May 15 2009
  • Options
    Like I said before, I will gladly retake the reigns on the next one.

Keep up the good work Craig.
  • Options
    Craig, you have done a FANTASTIC JOB, thank you so much for giving us your time!
    Le Mieux Collection
    #19 All Time 500 Goal Scorers
    #41 All Time 3000 Strikeouts Club
    #25 Cal Ripken Jr. Basic Topps
    #4 Greg Maddux Basic Topps
    #7 Ryne Sandberg Basic Topps
    #1 Fank Thomas Rookies 100%
    #1 Chipper Jones Rookies 100%
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    You did a great job !
    Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • Options
    CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    I am witholding my comments for now, at this point I'm just an emotional mess over 'Jon & Kate'. If they can't make who can?
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC