Home Sports Talk
Options

THE OFFICIAL MY TEAM IS IN FIRST PLACE AND YOUR TEAM SUCKS POST

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
Phillies still a bunch of runs better than the cards even with Utley on the shelf! BAM

JS

Comments

• Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    Ohio State University?
  • Options
    gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,159
    most intelligent thing stalin has ever said.
  • Options
    GUMBY you can thank us later for keeping your pathetic Brewers in the NL Central!
  • Options

<< <i>GUMBY you can thank us later for keeping your pathetic Brewers in the NL Central! >>

Tue, Apr 21 @ Philadelphia L 11-4 4-9 Moyer (2-1) Parra (0-3) 40,605
    Wed, Apr 22 @ Philadelphia W 3-1 5-9 Looper (2-0) Blanton (0-2) Coffey (2) 32,759
    Thu, Apr 23 @ Philadelphia W 6-1 6-9 Bush (1-0) Hamels (0-2) 36,395

My pathetic Brewers took the series against your magnificent Phillies in Philadelphia.

All hail your magnificent Phillies.

------------------

Phillies are 14-10 (.583)
    Brewers are 15-12 (.556)

If we're pathetic, your boys aren't much better.

And we beat your candy asses.

BAM
  • Options
    ESPN is reporting that the Phillies are considering debuting a new uniform.

BAM
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i>

And we beat your candy asses.
    >>

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>GUMBY you can thank us later for keeping your pathetic Brewers in the NL Central! >>

Tue, Apr 21 @ Philadelphia L 11-4 4-9 Moyer (2-1) Parra (0-3) 40,605
    Wed, Apr 22 @ Philadelphia W 3-1 5-9 Looper (2-0) Blanton (0-2) Coffey (2) 32,759
    Thu, Apr 23 @ Philadelphia W 6-1 6-9 Bush (1-0) Hamels (0-2) 36,395

My pathetic Brewers took the series against your magnificent Phillies in Philadelphia.
    >>

Come on Kev. Smack talk isn't really smack talk if you're making crap up.

Base it on facts or at least do a little research before you open your yap LOL
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Craig ... Luv da new FILLIES uniforms! LMAO
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    BAM... another stupid post by joestalin. Amazing!

FYI, my team (the Dodger's) are in first also... but I won't start a thread about it until they win a world series.
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    I can't stand the Mets but I hope they run away with the division just so Stalin shuts the hell up (at least until football season starts when we'll have to hear about the Bucs going 16-0 and winning the Super Bowl, while not giving up a single point all season).

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options

<< <i>I can't stand the Mets but I hope they run away with the division just so Stalin shuts the hell up (at least until football season starts when we'll have to hear about the Bucs going 4-0 and winning the Pre-Season Super Bowl, while not giving up a single point all pre-season).

Chris >>

Fixed image
  • Options
    Is Brewers fan quoting me a three game series where they won 2 of the 3 games??? LMAO

We all know what you did when it mattered, you and CC got smacked around!

...and is getting beat by 90 year old Jamie Moyer really something to be proud of?

Message to Brew fans...get some rings first!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Is Brewers fan quoting me a three game series where they won 2 of the 3 games??? LMAO

...and is getting beat by 90 year old Jamie Moyer really something to be proud of?

JS >>

Are you still talking about last year? Get used to it. You'll be talking about it for a while.

I'm talking about THIS year.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Is Brewers fan quoting me a three game series where they won 2 of the 3 games??? LMAO

JS >>

Are you still talking about last year? Get used to it. You'll be talking about it for a while.

I'm talking about THIS year. >>

This year your divison sucks even more and you still aren't in 1st.
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

This year your divison sucks even more and you still aren't in 1st. >>

The last I checked the NL Central had 4 out of 6 teams above .500 as opposed to 2 of 5 from the NL East. I'm not sure how that translates to "suck[ing] even more than last year"...
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

JS >>

urrr, when everyone sucks, someone has to win right?

This year your divison sucks even more and you still aren't in 1st. >>

The last I checked the NL Central had 4 out of 6 teams above .500 as opposed to 2 of 5 from the NL East. I'm not sure how that translates to "suck[ing] even more than last year"... >>

• Options
    lsutigers1973lsutigers1973 Posts: 11,093

<< <i>Is Brewers fan quoting me a three game series where they won 2 of the 3 games??? LMAO >>

This from a guy that declared Ryan Howard the MVP because he had 2 hits in one game. I think those hits raised his average up to his weight.
  • Options
    Please, note the title of this thread.....my team is in FIRST PLACE

that doesn't include posts from you if you team is in 2nd place or 3rd place or last place.

Thanks
    Admin
  • Options

<< <i>Please, note the title of this thread.....my team is in FIRST PLACE

that doesn't include posts from you if you team is in 2nd place or 3rd place or last place.

Thanks
    Admin >>

Yes, when outwitted & outclassed, tell everyone else they can't play.

Your kindgergarten logic is impressive.
  • Options
    Well, we may not be in first place, but my pathetic Brewers have a better record than your Phillies.

Maybe they should call up their top prospect?

edited to add what joestalin can never seem to produce...statistics to support his argument:

Brewers: 16-12 (.571)
    Phillies: 14-11 (.560)

• Options
    Yeah, the Brew Crew have a better record than the Phillies. What say u, stalin?
  • Options
    Back to the top since my "pathetic Brewers" still have a better record than your Phillies

Brewers 16-13 (.552)
    Phillies 14-12 (.538)
  • Options
    Back to the top since my "pathetic Brewers" still have a better record than your Phillies

Brewers 17-13 (.567)
    Phillies 15-12 (.556)

I'll make sure this stays at the top since you don't have the stones to admit you're a toolbag, stalin.
  • Options
    Hey stalin you may want to edit the title...considering the Phillies are in second place and all.

Unless, of course, you're a Mets fan.

Oh yeah, I'm at the ballpark and the Brewers are currently up on the Cubs 12-6. Go "pathetic" Brew Crew!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalin, I hear Modell's is having a sale on Beltran jerseys, if you're interested!

Back under the bed!!

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    No word from Stalin yet on a Sat night?? When the Sillies win he's all over here, and when they lose...well, like a typical bandwagon fan he stays under the bed, LOL!! Guess it's going to be a bit quiet around here this summer and fall! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>No word from Stalin yet on a Sat night?? When the Sillies win he's all over here, and when they lose...well, like a typical bandwagon fan he stays under the bed, LOL!! Guess it's going to be a bit quiet around here this summer and fall! image >>

It's no surprise, really. He celebrates his baseball like he celebrates his football. Talks smack early and then hides under the bed the rest of the year. Typical stalin.

Today's update:

Phillies: 15-13 (.536) 3rd place
    Brewers 18-13 (.581) 2nd place

My "pathetic" Brewers have won 14 of their last 18. The Philles have won 11 of their last 18.

You mentioned in another thread that someone should "tell the Brewers you can't get to the playoffs if you aren't in first place...or are you trying to crawl in as the WC."

Well, your Phillies wouldn't even get the WC if the season ended today. Just thought I'd point that gem out.

You just go ahead and stay under that bed for the rest of the season, though. We know we won't hear from you on this thread again until you can take the foot out of your mouth.

Typical stalin.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>No word from Stalin yet on a Sat night?? When the Sillies win he's all over here, and when they lose...well, like a typical bandwagon fan he stays under the bed, LOL!! Guess it's going to be a bit quiet around here this summer and fall! image >>

It's no surprise, really. He celebrates his baseball like he celebrates his football. Talks smack early and then hides under the bed the rest of the year. Typical stalin.

Today's update:

Phillies: 15-13 (.536) 3rd place
    Brewers 18-13 (.581) 2nd place

My "pathetic" Brewers have won 14 of their last 18. The Philles have won 11 of their last 18.

You mentioned in another thread that someone should "tell the Brewers you can't get to the playoffs if you aren't in first place...or are you trying to crawl in as the WC."

Well, your Phillies wouldn't even get the WC if the season ended today. Just thought I'd point that gem out.

You just go ahead and stay under that bed for the rest of the season, though. We know we won't hear from you on this thread again until you can take the foot out of your mouth.

Typical stalin. >>

Are you happy being in 2nd place? Are you happy with the divison winner flags that wave at your stadium?

lol
  • Options

<< <i>Are you happy being in 2nd place? Are you happy with the divison winner flags that wave at your stadium?

lol >>

Better than 3rd. You still haven't edited your title.
  • Options
    Back to the top so stalin can edit his title.

Since I'm here, I'll remind you that my "pathetic Brewers" still have a better record than your Phillies

Brewers 18-14 (.563)
    Phillies 15-14 (.517)

How does third place taste?
  • Options
    Back to the top so stalin can edit his title...unless, of course, you've jumped on the bandwagon now that my "pathetic Brewers" are in a tie for first place.

Not that its a surprise, we still have a better record than your Phillies - who are not, of course, in first place.

Brewers 20-14 (.588)
    Phillies 16-15 (.516)
  • Options
    The silence from Kevin is deafening...typical bandwagon fan...

Brew Crew is hot, no doubt about that...I've even picked up Dave Bush for my fantasy team..

• Options

<< <i>Brew Crew is hot, no doubt about that...I've even picked up Dave Bush for my fantasy team.. >>

If Mat Gamel is available, pick him up. They just announced that he's on a plane from Nashville to Milwaukee. He'll be in uniform tomorrow!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Brew Crew is hot, no doubt about that...I've even picked up Dave Bush for my fantasy team.. >>

If Mat Gamel is available, pick him up. They just announced that he's on a plane from Nashville to Milwaukee. He'll be in uniform tomorrow! >>

Gamel signed for 09 heritage, a nice looking card!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Gamel signed for 09 heritage, a nice looking card! >>

Yep! I picked one up from ssdawg. I love the on-card signature!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Gamel signed for 09 heritage, a nice looking card! >>

Yep! I picked one up from ssdawg. I love the on-card signature! >>

I believe that someone on the other boards pulled the red ink, maybe still be available.

Kevin
  • Options
    How did this thread fall to page 2? I'm out of the hospital now, so I thought I'd bring it back to the top for stalin since he's having trouble keeping it up there. I see my "pathetic" Brewers have won 5 straight since my last update. I commend the second place Phils for winning 4 of 6.

Brewers 23-14 (.622) FIRST PLACE, tied for the 3rd best record in baseball
    Phillies 20-16 (.556) SECOND PLACE, tied for the 9th best record in baseball...they'd be 4th in the Brewers' division

• Options

<< <i>How did this thread fall to page 2? I'm out of the hospital now, so I thought I'd bring it back to the top for stalin since he's having trouble keeping it up there. I see my "pathetic" Brewers have won 5 straight since my last update. I commend the second place Phils for winning 4 of 6.

Brewers 23-14 (.622) FIRST PLACE, tied for the 3rd best record in baseball
    Phillies 20-16 (.556) SECOND PLACE, tied for the 9th best record in baseball...they'd be 4th in the Brewers' division >>

please, no one is scared of the Brewers right now! LOL Robin Yount..LMAO
  • Options

<< <i>please, no one is scared of the Brewers right now! LOL Robin Yount..LMAO >>

Nobody is scared of the Sillies, either! LOL Mike Schmidt..LMAO
  • Options
    ESPN's Power Rankings from last Monday have the Brewers in 7th place and the Sillies in 12th.

I'd wager that the margin will be wider when tomorrow's updated rankings are announced. Of course, I won't wager with a welch, though.

WELCH noted below

• Options
    Jim Gantner NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
  • Options
    How does 2nd place taste, stalin?
  • Options

<< <i>How does 2nd place taste, stalin? >>

It tastes like championship ring, oh wait, that restaurant don't sit in Milwaukee!

I think the Bucks will win a championship before the Brewers!

LMAO

oh and Rollie Fingers just called, he has some yack packs to sell you!

JS
  • Options

<< <i>

It tastes like championship ring, oh wait, that restaurant don't sit in Milwaukee! >>

You better order some takeout and freeze it. Your restaurant will be closing in a few months. If you're lucky they'll rename it First to Worst and change the menu to crow.

You're probably used to the taste by now since posting this thread and having your team fall out of first within a few days.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

It tastes like championship ring, oh wait, that restaurant don't sit in Milwaukee! >>

You better order some takeout and freeze it. Your restaurant will be closing in a few months. If you're lucky they'll rename it First to Worst and change the menu to crow.

You're probably used to the taste by now since posting this thread and having your team fall out of first within a few days. >>

Gumby

I know we go back and forth but how can you really convince yourself of this? The Phillies are better than last year and when our pitching gets going we
    will be unable to lose! You all have no CC this year. I mean yeah you have one more win than us so far, but man there is no way you will be even
    close to us down the stretch! I guess a guy can dream! Sweet Dreams!

JS
  • Options
    At least Gumby roots for his home team, something a carpetbagger fan like yourself has no idea about, LOL!!

If you're a TRUE Philly fan, you'd be rooting for McNabb and Co., but you're not...oh well, LMAO!

• Options

<< <i>At least Gumby roots for his home team, something a carpetbagger fan like yourself has no idea about, LOL!!

If you're a TRUE Philly fan, you'd be rooting for McNabb and Co., but you're not...oh well, LMAO! >>

Cause McNad is a loser just like Jaws was a loser and just like Buddy Ryan was a loser. Don't fault me cause my teams win rings!

JS
  • Options
    < At least Gumby roots for his home team, something a carpetbagger fan like yourself has no idea about, LOL!!

If you're a TRUE Philly fan, you'd be rooting for McNabb and Co., but you're not...oh well, LMAO! >>

Cause McNad is a loser just like Jaws was a loser and just like Buddy Ryan was a loser. Don't fault me cause my teams win rings!

JS

So just to confirm, you are a carpetbagger fan aka bandwagon fan...ok just checking...if you were actually ever to even visit the city of Philly, the fans there would tar and feather you as an imposter, LMAO!

• Options

<< <i>I mean yeah you have one more win than us so far >>

I think I see your problem with accepting reality. Either you can't count or you don't understand simple math.

Brewers: 23-14
    Phillies: 20-16

23 minus 20 equals 3. We have 3 more wins and 2 fewers losses.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, how's this thread working out for you Mario?? I think you need to change the title