Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FA: New Red Mans!! Williams, Snider, Reese, etc!!! DIRT CHEAP!!!

The key to the set is here, along with some of his rare friends!!!

PS - The Williams had a bid retractor!!! It is now SUPER CHEAP!!! I would love to pick one up as cheap as mine is selling for!

Red Mans

Comments

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    dude, it would be nice if you put ebay in the title of the thread.

TIA
  • Options
    Im sorry.....what do I say? I already have it long enough....
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Was that a serious reply?

ahhh...

who cares...here is the bump you want...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    SOME of us check ebay with such regularity it is a waste of time to check each post here as well. (working on 54 redman) Also, most of us like to deal with board members as well, so I personally offer items here before ebay, then put ebay in the title and bring the thread to the top. This way people can avoid clicking on links and items they have already seen. (spam) Just a thought, I know usually someone puts the title as no reserve, no poof, etc...although dramatic it has the same effect
  • Options
    You know Riplublican...I would LOVEEEEE to do that...it is only because I dont know how to use photo shop, or bucket or whatever it is called to bring pictures up on here with! Most everyone wants to see a scan......getting a pic on Ebay is a no-brainer, yet I can NOT figure out how to post scans on here to save my life!!! I would LOVE to cut out Ebay and all the fees......unfortunately, I cant.......
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Bobby, do you have a Photobucket account? It is extremely easy to upload pictures here via photobucket.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    No I don't!! I looked at it one time, and could never figure out the right one to pick......

PS - Red Man Williams PSA 5 is ONLY at $135...another seller has a 6 that is already over $500!!!!!!
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt!!