Home Precious Metals
Options

APMEX - $0.99 Silver Sale

Comments

• Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    yea that just came in my inbox also.

of course i took a peak and compared to what those bars were selling on ebay
    and realized it was quite useless to me :-( I do not want to sell a 10 oz bar just
    to make 5 dollars once you take away ebay/paypal fees and free shipping costs
    to get any possible ebay discounts... plus i am a power seller to boot.

one needs to buy right at spot to make any decent pocket money now days.
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭
    I'll wait and see if silver dips under $12 later today. Looks like a great deal on a variety of choices! image
  • Options
    I picked up another 100oz

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    I got my order today of 100 ounces that I placed on the 12th. Just ordered another 200 ounces on this very good price!!!
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good deal if you're buying to hold, not so great if your looking to buy to flip.
  • Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Just picked up a couple of Heraeus ten ouncer silver bars.

That's all I had left in my budget for this month. image

I think their bars are underappreciated in the US. They're huge in Europe.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • Options
    Bought 300 walking liberty 1 oz rounds and 200 APMEX 1 oz. rounds today. Maybe Silver falls off a cliff in the next month or two and if it does I'm in for a few hundred more ounces but I figure at 99 cents over for 1 oz. rounds that's a pretty good deal.