Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: Ripken Collection - SOLD

Currently transitioning out of card collecting and need to sell my Ripken Collection. image I have roughly 384 Ripken's, with a mixture of base, inserts, & parallels that have a Beckett value over $1750. Not being a card grader, the majority would fall between NM-MT, with a few (very few that may have a crease or dinged corner). They are currently in D-Ring folder in Premium sheets.

Obviously, there are too many list or provide pictures for, but if interested I can provide a list upon request.

I am looking for $350 (20% BV) plus shipping (TBD).

LMK if interested. Thanks.

Comments

• MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Being fairly new to the boards, you might not know how to add pictures to your post, but you should really take some pictures of your Ripken collection, load those pictures to photobucket, and then post pictures on this post. There seems to be a strong Ripken following on the boards, and you might have alot more luck selling your collection with pictures to help interested parties out. Good Luck on the sale!

• << <i>Being fairly new to the boards, you might not know how to add pictures to your post, but you should really take some pictures of your Ripken collection, load those pictures to photobucket, and then post pictures on this post. There seems to be a strong Ripken following on the boards, and you might have alot more luck selling your collection with pictures to help interested parties out. Good Luck on the sale! >>

Thanks for the feedback. You're right, pictures do help, but what a task. Guess I just wanted to see if anyone was interested first then I would get serious about taking some time to capture some pics.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    How many rookies?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    Extremely interested!

PM sent

• << <i>Extremely interested!

PM sent >>

Sorry for the late reply. Just responded to your PM. Thanks.

• << <i>How many rookies? >>

Sorry no 82's. The earliest I have is 83. Thanks for checking though.
  • If you don't move it as a group and decide to break it up, looking for all PSA 10 Topps.
    Le Mieux Collection
    #19 All Time 500 Goal Scorers
    #41 All Time 3000 Strikeouts Club
    #25 Cal Ripken Jr. Basic Topps
    #4 Greg Maddux Basic Topps
    #7 Ryne Sandberg Basic Topps
    #1 Fank Thomas Rookies 100%
    #1 Chipper Jones Rookies 100%
  • Successful transaction completed with "K". Very easy to deal with. Great communication, payment received when promised.

Thanks again "K" and hope you enjoy the collection.