Home Metal Detecting
Options

the icehouse w/pics

image took big brother to see this place i talked about its awesome..goin back to hunt sunday stay tuned....

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.. what an opportunity. Let us know... good luck. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    i got it...
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool lookin' site!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Sweet...can't wait to see some pictures of some finds!
  • Options
    Do you need any help?? image
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    WOW!!! That place should be a lot of fun. image
    Ilikacoinsawholebuncha
  • Options
    spent 5hrs this morning.no finds just two white tail deer and some guy in his underwear.cant figure that one out at all.except there is a waterfalls across the road.wont give up yet over 50 acres there.
  • Options
    and by the way.this is located in my home town stamford.ct if anyone is close i could use the help.
  • Options

<< <i>spent 5hrs this morning.no finds just two white tail deer and some guy in his underwear.cant figure that one out at all.except there is a waterfalls across the road.wont give up yet over 50 acres there. >>

Five hours and nothing? No nails, broken hinges,buckles,buttons,rusty crusties.....pop tab?

If you have acces to the waterfall or any part of the stream, I'd be all over it!

Great pics! Keep em coming.

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...five hours and nothing? Very strange.... oh well, much more area to hunt... Good Luck... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    What kind of lowbrows would spray paint graffiti on something that cool?