Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone else get invited to join the eBay Bucks program?

Sounds like a pretty decent deal, 2% back in the form of a coupon.

Link.

-Paul
Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com

Comments

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds neat but I'm not in the program yet, image
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • mommam17mommam17 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭
    Not me, I`m not one of the chosen ones. Now cashback is down to 13%.
  • deviousdevious Posts: 1,690
    I was 'invited'

I was curious to see if my invitation would still be valid after having already 'agreed' to being a part. I think ebay is becoming slightly 'cute' now.

"You're already enrolled in eBay Bucks!
    You're so clever to have already enrolled in this program. Just continue shopping to earn eBay Bucks."
  • WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    Allowed me sign up, but having a feeling most coins will not be covered under this program.
  • TennesseeDaveTennesseeDave Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet and not as good as last years 10%(of qualifying purchases) coupon.I ended up with a $68 coupon that I used on a $150 coin purchase.
    Trade $'s
  • I was also invited
  • halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    I never get to play! imageimageimage

Regards,

HH
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • deviousdevious Posts: 1,690
    After all the threads hatin on ebay and ebay sellers, I suddenly reread the thread listing and saw this as the ebay sucks program. Just thought I'd share. Haha.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not me, I`m not one of the chosen ones. Now cashback is down to 13%. >>

Why yes, yes it is. I'm glad I used it yesterday on a macro lens so I can do coin shots with the new DSLR I bought. Every little bit helps right now.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invited, but can't understand why. I have not purchased anything on eBay in about 4 month's. Not since I used up my 12 MS cashbacks.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • SaamSaam Posts: 459 ✭✭✭
    I got an invitation and have already signed up! It will help defray the fees we already pay to eBay/PayPal.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got an invitation and have already signed up! It will help defray the fees we already pay to eBay/PayPal. >>

As a buyer you don't pay any fees. How about giving us sellers a 2% discount for every sale...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭
    I was invited and accepted. unfortunately, i would bet most items wont be included in the program.
  • hiijackerhiijacker Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭
    Can this be used in conjunction with Bigcrumbs?

Link

You can earn up to 36% of the Seller's fee, which adds up fast. As an aside I use it all the time at Shoebuy where I get 15.3% back for all my wife's shoe purchases. (This helps my coin purchaing fund, as the cashback goes in to my paypal account image

I know you can use Bigcrumbs along with sniper programs or cashback, as long as you put in a small bid after being logged in with Bigcrumbs, then if you win the auction later evne without loggin in to Bigcrumbs, you get the cashback as it recognizes your earlier bid. I wonder if it will work with eBay Bucks?

Buyer of all vintage Silver Bars. PM me
    Cashback from Mr. Rebates
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the invite and I joined. Its supposed to kick in April 1.
  • Unfortunately I am not eligible now. Oh, well. I wanted 2% off in addition to Live cashback. image
  • thisnamztakenthisnamztaken Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I was; just now. I'm feeling pretty special, now that I'm part of the gazillion or so "randomly selected" elite shoppers: image

"Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in a new rewards program called eBay Bucks. We're only inviting a randomly selected group of eBay shoppers to join as we continue to develop the program."
    I never thought that growing old would happen so fast.
    - Jim
  • I guess I don't rate...

"Sorry, we can't enroll you right now.
    Unfortunately, you weren't one of the members randomly selected to join eBay Bucks.
    Although we plan to make eBay Bucks available to everyone in the future, right now we are in a beta test period. This means we've had to limit how many people we can invite to join us. " image
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,267 ✭✭✭
    I was invited, but 2% doesn't interest me.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • DropdaflagDropdaflag Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!!! Thanks for the heads up. My spam filter blocked the e-mail.image

• Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    I join also. 2% isn't much but it's better than a poke in the eye! image
  • I'm one of the chosen few. It seems the program will run at least a few months, maybe I'll get to use it a few times.
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    image You have got to be kidding.image They have destroyed the bay within the last few years and now this the answer..image

• << <i>image You have got to be kidding.image They have destroyed the bay within the last few years and now this the answer..image >>

Ehh, you take what you can get!image
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    BTW.. If you think you are getting a deal think again, someone else is getting screwed.image
  • I've got almost $50 racked up.

tomorrow is the cut-off, last day of the cycle.

• Sorry, we can't enroll you right now.
    Unfortunately, you weren't one of the members randomly selected to join eBay Bucks.Although we plan to make eBay Bucks available to everyone in the future, right now we are in a beta test period. This means we've had to limit how many people we can invite to join us.
  • OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to cashing out in July with just short of $150 in Bucks. image
  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!
    Many happy BST transactions
  • droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I was invited, but 2% doesn't interest me. >>

It beats 0%.
    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file