Home› Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who has the highest seniority on the CU message board?

2»

Comments

  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭
    checking my date ?<----
    image
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Date checker...
    "...life is but a dream."

    Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>Did you know if you put the cursor over the PM lock it will show the profile ID number? >>



    Doesn't seem to work for me either... hmmm!
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096 ✭
    Tim, your ID is 1356. Maybe I have a special computer? image
    Which means you joined shortly after Milbroco.


    BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭
    I actually was here in 2001 and I think I got kicked off for something I may have said so I reapplied and they gave me another chance in 2003 .... and I've been a good boy (mostly) ever since. The one and only ........ drum roll please .......... chaz ( there are no substitutes !! )
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Chaz.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,860 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I actually was here in 2001 and I think I got kicked off for something I may have said so I reapplied and they gave me another chance in 2003 .... and I've been a good boy (mostly) ever since. The one and only ........ drum roll please .......... chaz ( there are no substitutes !! ) >>

    I wouldn't have it any other way! image

    image
    Mike
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
    You're all equally worthless..


    .. image
  • Options
    I think it is interesting to check the amount of posts with the time joined. Some members joined in early 2001 and have between 1000 and 2000 posts while other members have 14,000 or more in just a couple of years. I think Rube was running about 21 posts a day average.
  • Options
    acowaacowa Posts: 945 ✭✭
    I actually started in 2008...but paid of CU to get an older date.
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096 ✭
    Hey acowa, long time no see dude.


    BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Hi Chaz. >>




    Hey...wuz up !!! chaz
  • Options
    chaz43chaz43 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭


    << <i>

    << <i>I actually was here in 2001 and I think I got kicked off for something I may have said so I reapplied and they gave me another chance in 2003 .... and I've been a good boy (mostly) ever since. The one and only ........ drum roll please .......... chaz ( there are no substitutes !! ) >>

    I wouldn't have it any other way! image

    image >>




    Thanks Mike. The board definitely would not be the same without you !! chaz
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    my best is on carol!!! she out trumps us all.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on the old board, and joined the new board in February 2001 when it began. I did see some of my posts in the link bman90278 provided. Cheers, RickO
Sign In or Register to comment.