Home Metal Detecting
Options

Yes, I am still alive.

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
No, I haven't gone diggin' since last Halloween. Soon, perhaps. Maybe later today.

Come to think of it, there was one outing since Halloween, but it produced nothing but about a buck and a half in grubby modern change.

Hope you digpeoples are doin' well.

There has been a little success here on the fossil shark tooth finding - we (my daughter and I) have found some of the most coveted big'uns- Carcharocles Megalodon teeth, from schoolbus-sized extinct sharks. My daughter found a four-incher- her very first shark tooth turned out to be nicer than any I have found since 2003!

But I haven't been up to much. Hope y'all have had some good finds.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey LordM... welcome back. You have been missed. How are things going? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    davbecdavbec Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Good to hear from you!
  • Options
    Howdy!
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>How are things going? >>

Not so great, to be honest. But could be worse. I'm surviving.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    A picture of the toof would be nice.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • Options
    BBQnBLUESBBQnBLUES Posts: 1,803
    Good to see you posting again Rob !

The Forum can be a good diversion from everyday troubles during this difficult economy... that plus Zoloft image
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Hello there! image
    You lured me out from a long period of hiding.

We definitely need a picture of the tooth! That's a very cool find.

Things have been slow here too, with the winter shutting me out for several months now.
    I figure it's going to be two more weeks, and then I'm in for some much awaited digging image

I have some finds from 2008 to post too. The year was not spectacular, but there's some decent silver that I haven't posted here yet image

-Z
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options

<< <i>You lured me out from a long period of hiding. >>

Ditto!

It's been at a total standstill for me for many months.
    Had some serious medical issues for a while, but I'm in great shape now.
    I had to do some thinking and make some adjustments in my lifestyle for the better.

I have a new machine that I'm sporting and hope to report some goodies soon!

Rob, I plan on being in the Low Country of SC to dig some relics come January.
    Would be great if I could get away for a day or two to hook up with you.

Well, it would be fitting to see the "Mighty Phut" check in.

Talk to you all soon!

John
    Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear of tough times LordM... a general situation it seems. Always more painful when it is your own situation. Good luck.. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Whoa!

Zot and goldrush! You guys have been missed!

John, I wondered how you were doin' the other day when I came across that E-notch point I won in one of your giveaways.

• Options
    BTW, I went out yesterday (for my first 2009 outing) and didn't get a whole lot- but I was hunting some overexploited parks. I did find a lead ball that's either a small pistol ball or large piece of buckshot- quite deep and old, in the same park where Mr. Millennium recently found a 1798 cent.

• Options
    Holy Cow!

LM, Zot, and Goldrush! Glad you guys are back.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Play Time...This is like a VISION....LOL

Yes, I am learning my Vision ;-)

Takes time.

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage