Home Precious Metals
Options

Yes I know, it's weird

CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'd like to swim naked in a pool of silver and gold bullion shot. image

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE take your medications. It is not advised to suddenly go cold turkey off of medications.

.imageimage
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Becky
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Well, since you failed at walking on water, walking on silver would be the next best bet!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478
    Beware of the possible side effects....

imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'd like to swim naked in a pool of silver and gold bullion shot. image >>

• Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The swimming doesn't bother me, but the swimming naked does bother me a bit.image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'd like to swim naked in a pool of silver and gold bullion shot. image >>

>>

Hmmmm....
    Will there be a Cavity Search afterwards ?
  • Options
    oh great. now i can't get the ducktales theme song out of my head. blasted catchy melody.