Home Precious Metals

very cool item

PAMP 1 kilo palladium bar. Haven't ever seen one of these before.
"Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)

Comments

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Kilo bars that list 1000g instead of 1kg.
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, bars that say the weight in grams are very cool!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems so utilitarian. I'm sure it's LBMA good delivery or whatever. But for $50,000, you'd think just a little bit of aesthetic appeal would be in order...

imageimage
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This seems so utilitarian. I'm sure it's LBMA good delivery or whatever. But for $50,000, you'd think just a little bit of aesthetic appeal would be in order... >>

Fugly. Looks like a part that fell off an airplane.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    This also looks like a cool coin...Cook Island 100 oz bar.

They have them in 5 kg sizes too.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22