Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Looking for your PSA 9 or 10 Dave Lopes and Ron Cey

All,

After decades of collecting cards, including psa graded 52s and other high end cards and sets, I have finally realized that no cards give me as much joy as my childhood heroes - the 70s and early 80s LA Dodgers. With that said, I wanted to see if anyone had psa 9 or 10 Dave Lopes or Ron Cey cards, most preferably from their Dodger years. I am focusing on a Cey basic set (there is no Cey Master Set in the registry) but will embark on the Lopes Master set. So, if you have any of these fine mustachioed gentleman lying around, please PM.

I already have 1974, 1975, 1981 and 1982 topps IA Cey in psa 9 and 1974 topps, 1976 topps, 1977 OPC, and 1979 topps Lopes in psa 9!

Thanks!

Brian

Comments

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    1978 PSA 9 or 10 of Ron Cey is TOUGH. Even tougher is PSA 9 or 10 (none graded) of Davey Lopes. Contact me if you have either...
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    BkritzBkritz Posts: 1,093 ✭✭
    Estang,

I don't have either! image
  • Options
    Not part of the basic set, but I have a PSA 10 1983 Topps Traded Ron Cey.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offer on the 83 TT Cey, but I am not going to go for the entire master set, but I would go for non-basic cards of his Dodger days.

Thanks!

B
  • Options
    TTT

Calling all Davey Lopes and Ron Cey psa 9s or 10s!

Go DODGERS!
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for a 72 Cey in 9 for my 72 Red Sox set. It's pretty tough. I think it's POP 9. If you ever get a lead on one let me know.
  • Options
    Hi Brian,
    I can't believe that I now have competition on my Davey Lopes Master set. I am glad that I bought all of those Lopes Dodger Police PSA 10's from you before you started collecting him. No love for Yeager??
  • Options
    Watch out, Scott! I am coming to get ya on the Lopes Master set! image

Let me know when you upgrade your Lopes collection, and I will do the same!
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    I think i have a cey 83 topps on ebay ending today just in case you need it
  • Options
    I have my eye on it, Roger!

B