Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any updates on MONSTERMAN?

Has anyone received any recent updates regarding Gregg Bingham?

Mike
DE FALCO NUMISMATIC CONSULTING
Visit Our Website @ www.numisvision.com
Specializing in DMPL Dollars, MONSTER toners and other Premium Quality U.S. Coins

*** Visit Mike De Falco's NEW Coin Talk Blog! ***

Comments

• Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Good question.
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    I was just thinking the same thing... anything?
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    The latest update is that he is stable but still in ICU. They are planning to keep him in ICU until the end of this week at the absolute minimum.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    What happened?
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Any news regarding Gregg's condition would indeed be greatly appreciated!

Clack - word is he suffered a stroke. image
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977

<< <i>word is he suffered a stroke. image >>

This is horrible news. I hope all is well and Gregg is on his way to a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    ladies and gents

after a very close call with death the monsterman is back..and im cleared to fly so im going to longbeach...i will be bringing 2 boxes of coins for display and i assure you they will be heart stoppers so bring your heart nitrates to restart your hearts ...i will be at the albanese table

ok so here is the " short" of what happened to me.......21 years of football caught up with me and as it turned out a blood vessel in my head was rubbing on the inside of my skull all those years ( seems that many of us have that but in my case 21 years of collisions did me in)

so here is what happened

i was at one of my carwashes and all of the sudden i got real dizzy and could hardly stand up so i called 911 but then dropped my phone...lucky for me a customer came by and had me transported to the local hospital also lucky for my the ER doc knew just what to do....also lucky for me the head of neurology for the university of texas was in town 5 miles away .so off i went by ambulance ...when i got there he told me all of this 3 months later>>

gregg....we took a cat scan and found the problem....i cut off the top of your head and put it in my freezer then i took out my soldering gun and soldered up the leaking blood vessel ....then i went to my freezer and got the top of your head back out and stapled it back on ....what happened to you is a result of blunt force trauma and is not hereditary so this wont happen again ...also i checked all of your brain for other potential issues and found none...so go out and have another 30 years on me>>

i woke up from a coma 5 weeks after i fell out and have been improving daily...so if your in lb...come on by the albanese table and say hi....and also to drool over some one of a kind monsters

see you there

monsterman
    my goal is to find the monsters and i go where they are but i sometimes miss some.... so if you have any and want to sell IM THE BUYER FOR THEM!!!

out of rockets ...out of bullets...switching to harsh language
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first read post and I'm glad to hear it was good news!

btw, did the cat scan find any?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>i woke up from a coma 5 weeks after i fell out and have been improving daily >>

Gregg - That is an amazing story with incredible luck thrown in! We're all so glad you're still with us and that you're on your way to being 100%.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Glad to hear about your recovery. That was a close scrape indeed.
  • Options
    anablepanablep Posts: 5,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you're back & in good health again!
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

"Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."

~Wayne
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear you are making a strong recovery. A co-worker of mine recently went through similar with his wife... I'm afraid while she is recovering, she has much further to go and it has been a longer time.
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Strong Karma, fortuitous good fortune, nice guy pulls through.image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,268 ✭✭✭✭
    glad you're back MM!!

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Gregg,

I'll be in LB so I'll make sure to stop by to check out the monsters, maybe even get a few pics of them if you don't mind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file