Home Precious Metals
Options

What are your favorite YouTube channels for Silver/Gold talk?

I found Stellaconcepts a few days ago and I enjoy hearing what he has to say. I also watch SouthernLibertyAmer from time to time. I just registered on YouTube 2 days ago, so what are some good channels to check out for silver talk?
To support LordM's European Trip, click here!

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    This is the best video on gold and silver. Noone here can beat this guys grasp of silver and gold. Turn up your speakers and listen to a real expert

Best silver and gold advice

I HOPE YOU EXPERTS LEARNED SOMETHING! image
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is the best video on gold and silver. Noone here can beat this guys grasp of silver and gold. Turn up your speakers and listen to a real expert

I HOPE YOU EXPERTS LEARNED SOMETHING! image >>

Niiiiice.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    RICK ROLLED!!
    Well played image
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is the best video on gold and silver. Noone here can beat this guys grasp of silver and gold. Turn up your speakers and listen to a real expert

I HOPE YOU EXPERTS LEARNED SOMETHING! image >>

Except for the dancing chic's all it did was bring back BAD memories image