Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set registry binder pages

Anyone know if PSA will offer to seal cards with their grade in binder pages? I have a set in all 7, and would prefer it in a binder.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I have no clue what you are talking about. PSA seals cards in hard slabs, not soft plastic binder pages, that would defeat the purpose of grading since the cards could be damaged easily. Am I misunderstanding your question, maybe?
  • Options
    SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    I've read the OP's post ten times now, and I still have no idea what he's asking us...??
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    Maybe he means pages that would fit slabs? I honestly don't know either.
  • Options
    I think what he might be asking for are those pages that hold graded cards? I think ultrapro puts them out, the ones that hold 4 cards per page. I don't know anything about sealing cards in pages, however.
  • Options
    It's not that difficult. Have any of you ever built a set and put the cards in binder pages? Its nice to flip through,and enjoy a set as if it was a photo album. All im saying is it would nice if PSA developed a binder page that could hold the card and the grade label.

an example of a binder set
    http://cgi.ebay.com/FLEER-MLB-1981-Baseball-Set-of-660-in-Binder-MINT_W0QQitemZ310128131748QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Sports_Cards?hash=item310128131748&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

Simple
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    The answer is no.

Call CS for a complete list of encapsulation sizes/materials.

Mike
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Four Pockets Page, Holds 3-1/2 x 5-1/4,
    Stock #204D

Holds 4 – 3-1/2 x 5-1/4 cards
    No PVC-Acid Free
    Heavyweight Polypropylene
    100 per display
    1,000 per case

This is what I found on the Ultra Pro website.

Ultra Pro Link
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    The slab pages are out of production. You can find them occasionally. Your only other option now are the pages pictured above.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone know if PSA will offer to seal cards with their grade in binder pages? I have a set in all 7, and would prefer it in a binder. >>

<< <i>It's not that difficult. Have any of you ever built a set and put the cards in binder pages? Its nice to flip through,and enjoy a set as if it was a photo album. All im saying is it would nice if PSA developed a binder page that could hold the card and the grade label. >>

It's not that difficult to phrase a question in a way that everyone can understand. GAC!

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    Break it down. you'll get it HJG
  • Options
    Would you want a "hard" page? If so I could imagine something of that nature. However the hard plastic is still brittle and would crack when bumping into one another. The colletor would have to be very careful when nesting/turning the pages. A two by two page is about all you could fit.

That if you made a hard-styrofoam page with PSA slab cut outs? A platic slider would keep the slab from falling out. Could probably only get about 2 slabs per page, unless you increased the albumn size. This would also allow the collector to present cards in any order.

Overall not a bad product idea, I could see it being a very nice way to display a player collection or a very small set. I cannot imagine a complete '75 topps set being put in slabbed, pages.
  • Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Would you want a "hard" page? If so I could imagine something of that nature. However the hard plastic is still brittle and would crack when bumping into one another. The colletor would have to be very careful when nesting/turning the pages. A two by two page is about all you could fit.

That if you made a hard-styrofoam page with PSA slab cut outs? A platic slider would keep the slab from falling out. Could probably only get about 2 slabs per page, unless you increased the albumn size. This would also allow the collector to present cards in any order.

Overall not a bad product idea, I could see it being a very nice way to display a player collection or a very small set. I cannot imagine a complete '75 topps set being put in slabbed, pages. >>

I don't believe they are made any more but there were more rigid pages. They looked a bit thick and even a large binder would only hold a a small number.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if anyone is producing these again?
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I use them a lot...

here's some on Ebay, you can find supplies dealers that have stock as well... Text
  • Options
    I just bought a case from these guys... http://www.the2buds.com/supgslbp.htm
  • Options
    MrGMrG Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    I hate to bump this thread as it should be in the SPORTS CARDS & MEMORABILIA FORUM, but WOW!

Has anyone actually used these for their PSA slabs? The LINK to the web site states that these pages are 1/2" thick. Are these rigid pages? I would ask the company, but would probably get a non-user marketing guy who would have no clue.

Cheers,
    Michael
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    Yes, I have previously bought them, I think they are great. I use them with 3-4" binders so that I can fit multiple pages as they are 1/2" thick. They are ridgid. If you guys want pics or have more questions let me know.
  • Options
    I would be interested in seeing any pics you might have. I would think these could be useful to show off a smaller set or favorite cards. It would cost me a small fortune to put my 73 & 78 Topps sets in these bad boys however!
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options
    I hope this helps...

The binder is a 3" binder, 6 pages x4 cards = 24 cards. I don't use them for PSA sets but do for singles I collect.

• Options
    Thanks for the pics Vlad! Sharp looking method of displaying singles and small groups of cards!
    Michael Gaytan (MrG)
    TGF Collection
    TGF Sports
  • Options

<< <i>I just bought a case from these guys... http://www.the2buds.com/supgslbp.htm >>

Really great shipping job from these guys (case was boxed and filled with peanuts), I'll definitely recommend them...