Home Precious Metals
Options

JM Platinum bar

When is the last time you saw Johnson Matthey spell their name wrong? They get it right on the 1 gram silver bars but not a 36 ounce platinum bar? Or should I say Lead?
Linky
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    MMMMMM....Platinium!image
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    And dont forget about the 196 carat diamond to go with your platinium!!! This guy is bling,bling.
  • Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I wasn't going to bid. But the 6th ultra-fuzzy shot of the incorrectly named, incorrectly spelled, odd-weight bar in Indonesia from a seller with zero feedback did it for me. So I'm putting in my bid. Wish me luck!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, I wasn't going to bid. But the 6th ultra-fuzzy shot of the incorrectly named, incorrectly spelled, odd-weight bar in Indonesia from a seller with zero feedback did it for me. So I'm putting in my bid. Wish me luck! >>

imageimage
    Becky
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yse, teh Jhonson trhew me at frist, yet I not outbid you.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    That's an extremely rare spelling error bar, it's got to be worth at least double melt value!!!image
  • Options
    bluelobsterbluelobster Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    how 'bout those primordial fingernails....whoa nelly!
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>hi, i have got many email which asking like you. however, this platinum is our family heritage >>

That explains it!

Loves me some shiny!