Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

My 30th Birthday = Giveaway for YN's - Update Winner Announced!

In honor of my 30th birthday, and not wanting a coin I bought from a bargain bin, I am giving it away!

Up for grabs is a 1971-D FEV Eisenhower dollar. This reverse design is the original RDV for the Eisenhower series, even though it is the most recently discovered and labeled as RDV-006. More info on this variety here.

While under normal circumstances I would keep or sell, this particular Ike has many scratches that would doom it for a problem holder. Some luster and cartwheel is still evident, and this will make a great addition to any YN's non-TPG Ike or Type Dollar set.

If you are a YN, post your favorite coin. If you are posting for your YN, post their favorite coin.

Entries due by March 14th, 3:57 PM Eastern (I'll officially be 30). I will draw one luck winner within the few days following.

Aaron

Results:
March 16,

I wrote each entrant's handle on some old business cards and pulled one lucky winner out of the hat. Congratulations robkool!

Please PM your ship-to info and I will send it off shortly.

Thank you to everyone who entered.

Aaron

Comments

• THE BIG 30 image HAPPY BIRTHDAY imageimage

PLEASE ENTER my Grandson Tyler in your giveaway .Thanks for the chance for him,mOjO

His Favorite coin is the Buffalo nickel

Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Happy 30th.

Please enter my daughter Brandy in your giveaway and her favorite coin is any Lincoln cent. image
    Ilikacoinsawholebuncha
  • Please enter my good friends daughter Sammy.She is just starting to collect and likes anything shiny.
    Molon Labe
  • carscars Posts: 1,904
    My daughter ashlee likes "the big coins" lol.
    Its all relative
  • mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    my daughters would like to be entered!
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Please enter me!! Cool about your birthday, my Dad is going to be forty on March 16th!!!

Gaby
    Brie

I am a YN that likes collecting state quarters and newer dollar coins
  • I would like to be entered!! I collect state quarters, but right now my favorite coin is a Morgan dollar my dad gave me. It was put into a plastic diamond and I got it for my 8th birthday!!!!

Connor
    I'm a YN collecting state quarters, Kennedy halfs and cool coins from around the world!
  • mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    image Please Do not enter me, However Happy Birthday image
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    Please enter my Son Drew, he is a ANA member since July/08/

Here is one of his favorites..
  • notlogicalnotlogical Posts: 2,235
    Please enter me in your excellent giveaway! Thanks!

What Mr. Spock would say about numismatics...
    image... "Fascinating, but not logical"

"Live long and prosper"

My "How I Started" columns
  • atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    Please enter My gf's best friend's son Charlie in. His favorite item so far is a 10 cent fractional piece of currency that I gave him when i was down in January but outside of that he does what little he can with quarters and nickels. .
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Billet7Billet7 Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭
    My boy Bennett really loves coins. He has a few washingtons at this point, but likes big stuff and wants to start a collection of clad (dollars and halves.)
  • robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaron...
    Please enter my daughter Lisa in this kool YN giveaway. Thanks... image

• TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Please enter my daughter, Madison. She likes the big shiny dollars.
  • Winner announced in first post. Thank you to all entrants!