Currently @ 8% search Link
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    I still see it. 8%.
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    Used this today on 2 5 oz bas and received my $15 into my PP account instantly. Wish the % was higher. Maybe in a few days.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Does it still have to be a Buy-it-now auction? Or just any bid you win under "gold coins" via the Live search?

I got back $1500 last year buying a bunch of silver so I know it works...but it BIN only.

Thx, Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    It is buy it now onlye, I used it on a second chance offer. You do not have to purchase the stuff that shows up with that link, Once you follow that live.com link to eBay you can search for whatever you like to purchase as long as its a buy it now and you see that green icon on top of the screen your good. When you go to purchase the item it will also tell you how much you will save or if the auction isn't eligable.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    I cant get it to work.... I bought some bullion when it was at 20%... but I log in and it wont go to 8%... ???? Is it just for those who have YET to use it?
  • Options
    I used it last time and still works for me
    Its all relative
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    Wonder if it'll ever hit 25 - 30% again?
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it this morning and got 8%, not instant though.
  • Options
    Finally got it to work by typing in "wii" into a search..... got that idea from another thread... hope it stays at 8% or goes higher... I want to pick up another 100 ozer on the cheap....
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    8% just does not get my blood flowing. ebay buy it nows are generally
    over priced due to people trying to get their fees back.

now 25% makes it interesting again image
  • Options
    8% is better than a swift kick to the balls.
  • Options
    Used it again today and it's up to 9%.
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    the trick is to scroll the BIN's til ya see "or best offer" -then submit something reasonable - and THEN click the BIN button....
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>8% is better than a swift kick to the balls. >>

I'll take the swift kick to the balls image
  • Options

<< <i>the trick is to scroll the BIN's til ya see "or best offer" -then submit something reasonable - and THEN click the BIN button.... >>

How will that help you?
    Its all relative
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>the trick is to scroll the BIN's til ya see "or best offer" -then submit something reasonable - and THEN click the BIN button.... >>

How will that help you? >>

I was going to ask the same .... Best Offers do not qualify for cash back.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    How does the cash back work? All I know about it is that it exist.
    Remember, I'm pullen for ya; we're all in this together.---Red Green---
  • Options

<< <i>How does the cash back work? All I know about it is that it exist. >>

Sign up for an account, purchase something on eBay that is a BuyItNow and qualifies for the discount. Live.com holds your discount for a certain amount of time (sometimes it's instant) and at the end of that time the rebate money is transfered to your Paypal account.
  • Options
    Sign up for an account where? I imagine that would be the place to get the information on how it works.
    Remember, I'm pullen for ya; we're all in this together.---Red Green---
  • Options

<< <i>Sign up for an account where? I imagine that would be the place to get the information on how it works. >>

live.com
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    Up to 10%
  • Options
    MS LIVE % LINK

Now at 12%
  • Options
    PlacidPlacid Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭
    Slightly ot but I had a 10% off coupon from eBay that said it was for Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games (Save up to $100).

I saw someone else post on the coin forum that they used it to buy a coin so I tried it to buy some silver that was only listed in the bullion section on eBay and it worked.

I got instant 12% cashback and 10% off the top so it ended up costing me $13.50 a oz shipped.

So if you have one of those eBay coupons it seems to work for anything even thou it said
    Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games.
  • Options
    Good to know, I got a 15% for eBay motors
    Its all relative
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Slightly ot but I had a 10% off coupon from eBay that said it was for Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games (Save up to $100).

I saw someone else post on the coin forum that they used it to buy a coin so I tried it to buy some silver that was only listed in the bullion section on eBay and it worked.

I got instant 12% cashback and 10% off the top so it ended up costing me $13.50 a oz shipped.

So if you have one of those eBay coupons it seems to work for anything even thou it said
    Books, Music, Movies, and Video Games. >>

Had the same coupon and got 10% off ($100) plus the 12% instant ($200). anytime I can get $300 off on eBay, I'm in!! image
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    14% today!
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, and there are some PCGS MS63 Saint Gaudens at $1475 BIN which would be $1275 AR. Not too bad.