Home Precious Metals

Does anyone speak german?

Anyone here tell what I just purchased? Couldn't figure out if it was for 1 or 5 bars:
link
Its all relative

Comments

• CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this..... LINK
  • I think you bought just the box.
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone here tell what I just purchased? Couldn't figure out if it was for 1 or 5 bars:
    link >>

You purchased an empty presentation case. No bars ... what do you want for under $30
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • I agree, you bought the presentation case for five silver bars.
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Ich glaube das du hast kein bullion gekauft image

Edited to translate -- I don't think you bought any bullion.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)
  • bluelobsterbluelobster Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭
    mindestens war das preiswert!

(at leat it was cheap)
  • Awesome lol
    Its all relative
  • RWBRWB Posts: 8,082
    You bought an empty box designed to hold five 1-oz silver bars in the series. You also have to pay shipping. Your total bill will likely be around $60.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Dumbkoffimage
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • The seller emailed me and asked if I understood the German language and if not he would allow me to bow out of the sale. I gave him the link to this thread and explained the situation. He was very nice and accommodating. I also told him to feel free to join us :-)
    Its all relative
  • adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    Very nice seller.

Hilarious purchase.

• I assumed it included at least 1 bar as the title showed 1 oz. That's what I get for assuming I guess lol.
    Its all relative
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a nice case from the Paris Mint. If I offer it to you in French, will you pay me $30.00 for it?image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.