Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Back from a super Summer vacation and ready to buy. What have you got?

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • PM Sent.
  • PM sent.
    David
    RedHerring - Deal -THANKS!
    Perfectstrike - Deal - THANKS!

ttt

Wondercoin

I NEED 2008-2009 SPOUSE COINS FOR A CUSTOMER. ANYONE HAVE ANY EXTRAS THEY WANT TO SELL??
  • do you pay cash if i sell to you just wondering
    I do not recall buying a coin "for cash" this year, but, it is certainly not impossible to consider. Send me a PM with what you have for sale and your asking prices please.

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I still need 2008-2009 spouse coins, if you can spare any

Wondercoin

ttt

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE IN 2008-2010 SPOUSE COINS

Wondercoin
    ttt

I still especially need spouse coins for a customer's order I am filling.

Wondercoin

• Another excellent deal with Mitch! Thanks Again!

Thanks RH.

ttt

I still especially need 2008-date spouse coins and proof platinum

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • GeomanGeoman Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭
    Perfect deal completed with Mitch!
    ttt

Wondercoin

• onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭✭
    Another great deal completed. Got a check on the spot. Thanks for lunch Mitch
    Always a pleasure Nick!! It is always smooth and easy on your end as well.

I can use 1997-2008 Proof platinum, 2008-2010 spouse coins and UHR's to fill open orders. Please send me a note if you have any coins available for sale.

ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I still need proof platinum (raw or slabbed), UHR's and better spouse coins to fill some of my open orders. Send me a PM offering whatever you have available.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • PM sent
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I am still actively buying proof platinum (slabbed or raw), UHR's, spouse gold, 06w-08w gold sets and singles and many other modern gold and platinum coins. Send me a PM with what you have available for sale and your asking prices please. As usual, payment goes out the next business day after receipt of your package. Virtually no deal is too big. I often pay MORE than sellers are "netting" after fees selling their own coins on various websites ... going to all the trouble (time and expense) of listing, shipping and then hoping their buyers do not then do a chargeback on their purchase or return the coins! In fact, I often pay LESS for coins I win on line than I pay here for them (not always, but fairly often). Let's do some business!

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    TTT

WONDERCOIN
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I still need (especially) Proof Platinum (slabbed and raw), 2008-date spouse coins and UHR's. Let me know your asking prices on these.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

still chasing the usual suspects!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Send me a note if you planned on not ordering the 2010-W proof Silver eagles or if you were not using up all of your 100 coin max. position.

Wondercoin
  • WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭
    oops
  • MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.......
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
    ttt

Please send me a direct with your asking price for 2010 Proof Silver Eagles that are READY to ship out to me assuming we come to terms.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
  • SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more