Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Please send me offers on your 2010 proof silver eagles which are ready for immediate delivery to me.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    TTT

Wondercoin
    Anyone who has not ordered 100 Silver eagles from the Mint ... PM me please.

Thanks. Wondercoin
  • PM sent
    ttt

I AM STILL BUYING 2010-W SILVER EAGLES THAT ARE "LIVE" COINS AND READY TO SHIP TO ME... Please PM me if you have coins ready to ship!

Also, I can use (2) sealed monster boxes of Silver Eagles if anyone has those for sale

I am also paying top dollar for 2008-date spouse coins, 2009 $20 Ultra High Reliefs and proof platinum .... send me a PM with a proposal for any of these coins you have for sale.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    TTT

I am also buying 2010-W $1 Eagle Proofs - in hand and ready to ship to me

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Last call for fresh 2010-W Proof Silver Eagles in hand and ready to ship to me.

WONDERCOIN
    ttt

Last call for fresh 2010-W Proof Silver Eagles in hand and ready to ship to me.

WONDERCOIN

ttt

2010-W Silver Eagles ... who has fresh live coins they want to sell?

Wondercoin
    ttt

2010-W Silver Eagles ... who has fresh live coins they want to sell?

Wondercoin
    ttt

Still time to Express Mail me silver eagles tomorrow. Send me a note if you have 50 or more coins for sale.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Still time to Express Mail me silver eagles today. Send me a note if you have 50 or more coins for sale.

Wondercoin

ttt

Anyone have 100 fresh 2010 Proof silver eagles they can ship to me today?

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin

• fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great person to deal with.

Thanks again Mitch!
  • Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    Once again, and as always, Mitch is the best. Thanks for all the easy transactions!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • A true Professional, folks!
    Thanks guys .... great doing repeat business with you as well.

The very last call for 2010-W Proof Silver Eagles ... who has fresh raw coins in hand and ready to ship (min. 50 coins)?

I also need UHR's in all grades and fresh raw pieces. Please let me know what you have and your asking price.

Wondercoin
  • PM sent.
  • PM sent
    Viet Nam Vet 66/67.
    Retired Coin Shop Owner .
    Still Collecting
    Love my Grandkids and my German Shepherd Dogs . Kind of like my wifes Cat.
  • ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Another great transaction. Send Mitch my coins on Monday and got a check on Thursday. Thx again, Tim
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
    Thanks again guys.

ttt

Anyone have any Ultra High Relief coins they want to sell? Please send me a PM with you asking price

Wondercoin
  • jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let any of the board members know who have not dealt with Mitch(wondercoin) , that may have reservations about sending out thier coins or completing the deal. No worries, Mitch is top knotch, and very proffesional. I just completed a sizeable deal with him, and it couldn't have went better, fast payment & super smooth transaction, thanks Mitch!!

Jim Dimmick

Thanks again Jim.

If anyone can get "live" fresh 2010-W Proof Silver Eagles coins in my hands by tomorrow afternoon (here in S. CA), give me a call today at (949) 394-7122 to discuss.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
  • hiijackerhiijacker Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭
    Great transaction. Send Mitch my coins and got a check a few days later.

Buyer of all vintage Silver Bars. PM me
    Cashback from Mr. Rebates
    Thanks again.

ttt

Wondercoin
  • TomBTomB Posts: 21,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every transaction I have had with Mitch has been smooth and problem-free. It is always easy.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

Thanks Tom

ttt

Wondercoin
  • REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A perfectly smooth transaction.

Sell with confidence here.
    Thanks Regulator!

ttt

Looking for Ultra High Reliefs ... anyone have any for sale? Please PM me with your asking prices.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wondercoin
  • JaLPJaLP Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    I am very happy with my first transaction with Mitch and look forward to doing business with him again.
    Thanks JaLP.

ttt

Wondercoin
  • Great transaction with Mitchimage Highly recommend dealing with him!
    "If you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he turns into 40 gold coins." - Patty Oswalt
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Can anyone sell me UHR's this week? I need to fill an open order.

Thanks. Wondercoin
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did another easy, trouble free transaction with Mitch.
    Great person to deal with and pays fast!
    thanks guys!

ttt

Wondercoin
    tt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭
    Bump for easy transaction and fast payment.image
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
    ttt

Wondercoin