Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

Comments

• TwobitcollectorTwobitcollector Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 1 NGC MS69 w/ OGP $450.00
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    INYNWHWeTrust-TexasNationals,ajaan,blu62vette
    coinJP, Outhaul ,illini420,MICHAELDIXON, Fade to Black,epcjimi1,19Lyds,SNMAN,JerseyJoe, bigjpst, DMWJR , lordmarcovan, Weiss,Mfriday4962,UtahCoin,Downtown1974,pitboss,RichieURich,Bullsitter,JDsCoins,toyz4geo,jshaulis, mustanggt, SNMAN
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    I am routinely paying more for interesting (or even in some cases not so interesting) "modern" US coins than what collectors or dealers often net after consigning their coins to auction house(s) and waiting months for settlement checks or selling the coins directly on ebay and paying the various fees and expenses (not to mention a done deal with me is "final" and not subject to a chargeback, etc. months later).

Just last week, I bought out the remaining position of PCGS graded Baseball gold coins from a dealer who had been selling them at auction one at a time and, overall, netting roughly the same or even LESS in some cases than the check I wrote (per coin) for each and every available coin in "one clean swoop". Nearly no deal is too big or too small.

Send me a PM and let me know what you have available for sale and your asking price for the coins ... it is that easy!

And, please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com. If you see a coin you like, shoot me a note about it. If the price needs "tweaking", I will try to get deal(s) done. My son is taking over the site when he graduates from college in about 6 months so expect to see substantially more coins for sale as the new year unfolds.

Thanks.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Great Buyer, folks!
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
    Thanks Coinboy.

And let me know who owes the other guy $50 from our deal last year, if that has been conclusively determined yet.

Wondercoin

• << <i>Thanks Coinboy.

And let me know who owes the other guy $50 from our deal last year, if that has been conclusively determined yet.

Wondercoin >>

image I love you Mitch! you are hilarious! You know its a $100 on the bet, not $50, you just wanted me to correct you and get you a bump out of response image

It worked! image
    I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).
    Did I win? image

Wondercoin

ttt
  • C0INB0YC0INB0Y Posts: 627 ✭✭
    I'm afraid that I won the bet.

Te 2013 W Buff is the low number winner unless they take some away from some other year, as we still have 11 days left in 2014 before its official ;>
    ttt

Never bet against COINBOY!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
  • SNMANSNMAN Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭
    Positive Transactions with: justindan; Drunner; Segoja, Dragon, fivecents, Connecticoin, WTCG, gsa1fan, abitofthisabitofthat; commoncents05;Broadstruck; and ......more
    Merry Christmas SNMAN.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mitch, for a problem free and fast transaction...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
    My pleasure OPA.

ttt

I can use Baseball Gold coins... send me a note if you have any for sale.

Wondercoin
  • I have a sealed box of five sets of the 2011 Silver Anniversary Eagles, they are first strike eligible, what can I get for that.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • PM send

Countless large & small dollar deals completed
    ttt

Can use from Fresh baseball Gold for a customer.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    TTT

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Ttt

I need fresh baseball gold for a customer.

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Anyone have any gold baseball coins available for sale?

Wondercoin
  • coasterfancoasterfan Posts: 1,302
    PM sent. Awaiting response.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
    ttt

Wondercoin

P.S. I still need some more Baseball $5 Gold if anyone has any for sale
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I've been buying here problem-free for 14 years now.

A board member just sent me a PM about a half hour ago offering me close to $17,000.00 in modern coins and we closed a deal in few minutes (after he was gracious enough to give me an $88 discount off his asking price). No need to wait 3 months for payment consigning to a major auction house or even 3-5 weeks minimum consigning elsewhere. I can pay you in 1 business day for your coins and NO DEAL IS TOO LARGE!

Do you have any coins for sale worth $500 and up? Let's talk. Please send me a PM.

Wondercoin
  • 92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    Look forward to our next deal!
    Me too 98vette!

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wodnercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Anyone still have 2015 proof platinum we can do a possible deal on?

Wondercoin
    Ttt

Wondercoin
    I need 2009 and 2015 High Relief Gold ... what do you have available?

Thanks. Wondercoin
    I still need 2009 and 2015 HR gold. Anybody?

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Please keep them coming!

Wondercoin
  • joz350joz350 Posts: 185
    Pm sent this AM