Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • ronsrons Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Another happy customer reporting in image Thanks Mitch
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
    Thanks Rons for the smooth and easy deal !

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin

P.S. I WILL TRY TO OUTBID EVERYONE, REPEAT EVERYONE, POSTING BUYS FOR THE COINS I NEED. I MAY NOT SUCCEED EVERY SINGLE TIME, BUT I WILL SURE TRY!!
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I can especially use all spouse coins, Ultra High Reliefs, proof platinum or gold and any better date $5 Gold Commems. But, please quote me on ANY precious metal modern worth over $1,500!!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    TTT

WONDERCOIN
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Please send me a note on any UHR's you have for sale with your asking price for the coin(s) and I will try to buy them.

Wondercoin
  • 53BKid53BKid Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭
    My experience selling to Mitch was totally seemless. We had a comfortable conversation that easily allowed us to come to an agreement, and I received payment in short order.

Highly recommend!
    HAPPY COLLECTING!!!
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great transaction completed with Mitch.

I highly recommend doing business with him. Mitch pays fair and fast!
    53Bkid and 5cents: Thank you for your unsolicited postings. It was, likewise, smooth and easy to do business with you two fine gentleman as well.

My approach is simple on the coins I buy here ... I will try to pay you as much, if not more, as you would likely receive consigning your coins to an auction (or even selling them yourself on ebay after deducting fees) without the need to wait two or three months for a "settlement" check to arrive. My check goes out the NEXT BUSINESS DAY after your coins reach me. This is my approach which I try to execute on all the deals we do here on the BST board. I have not been able to buy every deal offered to me throughout the years here, but, I have bought a very sizeable percentage of them! Thank you everyone for the business.

Wondercoin

ttt

Anyone have any UHR's, proof boxed platinum, spouse, better $5 or $10 gold commems or 06w-08w burnished gold for immediate sale?

Wondercoin
  • PM sent
    Successful transactions with: wondercoin, 1tommy, ModernCoinMart
    ttt

Paying TOP $$$ on a number of UHR products ... have any? Send me a message to discuss.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Mitch
    My Pleasure.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Mitch, I am very happy with our first transaction and I’m looking forward to do more business with you in the future.
    Thank You for coin and check.
    Successful transactions with: wondercoin, 1tommy, ModernCoinMart
    Nice doing business with you Coinbar!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great transaction with wondercoin! Thanks again Mitch!image
    thanks 5 cents!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Want to see who is the HIGHER buyer on various UHR product? Send me PM offering what you have for sale.

I can also use proof platinum at the HIGHEST posted buy prices I am aware of.

And, many, many other moderns too. Let me know what you have available for sale. No deal too big or too small.

Wondercoin