Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

*Alert*- I Will Try To Pay MORE For Great "Modern" Coins / Gold/Platinum Eagles / UHR/ High Relief

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Pleasure doing my first deal with you as well.

ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • ronsrons Posts: 338 ✭✭
    pm sent
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
    ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    TTT

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump--to get you off that unlucky number of posts!

Double post right after first post. I wanted 667 total posts. Sorry for any inconvience.

Wondercoin
    LOL.

I did it myself as you were doing it. Thanks RYK!!!!!
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • 123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Mitch is excellent to do business with.
  • SURE IS
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

I ESPECIALLY NEED MANY DIFFERENT SPOUSE COINS TO FILL ORDERS ... let me know what you have available.

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
    Thanks for the PM Tim.

ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • offer sent
  • ronsrons Posts: 338 ✭✭
    pm sent
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
    ttt

I did a number of $10,000 - $25,000 deals here in the past week and in EVERY case, checks were on their way the NEXT business day. That is the norm, not the exception. No deal too big and no deal too small.

Can anyone help me with this one .... I need 2008-W Proof Gold Eagles grading PCGS-PR70DCAM First Strike ... all (4) denominations. Anyone have any they can spare at a strong price?

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
  • Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I did a number of $10,000 - $25,000 deals here in the past week and in EVERY case, checks were on their way the NEXT business day. That is the norm, not the exception. No deal too big and no deal too small. >>

A very easy 5-figure deal with Mitch completed, check received, and many thanks!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
    Thanks Classof67. A pleasure once again to do business with you!

ttt

Wondercoin

ttt

Can anyone supply me with the better $5 Gold Commem pieces or $10 LOC MS? I will try to pay strong money!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Still buying all spouse coins and especially the "ugly hags" that many folks continue to suggest are essentially junk!!

Wondercoin
    ttt

Wondercoin