Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

MSLive Cashback is Back

2»

Comments

• Options
    MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭
    WIth Firefox I am not getting no offer of a discount. Still at 14% on IE though.
  • Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What keywords are working for the cashback?? Can't seem to get anything to work tonight.

Thanks!

Tim
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    XBox live worked for 14% using IE tonight.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Using FIREFOX, I searched for "WII FIT" and have the 14% cashback available.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    I see the discount is back down to 13% now.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just used it and only got 8%..... at least it was somthing. $30 on a $370 purchase... I'll take it!
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭
    14% today.
    Also got use of my 1st ever Ebay coupon for 8%.
  • Options
    69Cubs69Cubs Posts: 150 ✭✭
    Anybody know if you can use the 14% MSLive Cashback with the 8% E-Bay coupon on 1 item?

Thanks,
    Mike
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Was wondering the same. Would like to pre order couple cases of A&G shortly.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    cool thanks! good deal
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the 14%!
  • Options
    jlzinckjlzinck Posts: 907 ✭✭

<< <i>Anybody know if you can use the 14% MSLive Cashback with the 8% E-Bay coupon on 1 item?

Thanks,
    Mike >>

That is what I did
  • Options
    I've spent $70 I dont have on unopened packs today because of this special. I take back my 'Thanks'. image

Been kinda slow finding FF and Martins I want lately, so I've been buying what I used to collect. Cheap unopened packs. Eventually will get all of them slabbed.

2 of these. 2 card packs

2 card packs-

imageimage

imageimageimage
  • Options
    leadoff4leadoff4 Posts: 2,392
    Evidently they are back to 6 being the maximum numbers of transactions under one ebay user id. I made 6 back around Dec.-Jan. and now it won't show up when I'm logged in... however, I have created a user id for my wife, linked to the same Paypal account and the 14% WILL show up under her(mine too) eBay id. Will it still give me the 14% using her user id if it's linked to the same Paypal acct?