Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Group sub results - CARDS ARRIVED - NEED ADDRESSES

13»

Comments

• << <i>

<< <i>Maybe this is the wrong time to ask but any possibility that another group sub will be going in? I have a few bucks from income tax burning a hole in my pocket!! image >>

If we have enough interest, I'd be happy to contact Joe and set it up. I don't want to burden Bill with another one so quickly. >>

Craig,
    I have some and would be interested. Would have to be Any Year again, mine are all over the place in Era's, 1900-1985.

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • I hope this is the only booboo I made. Who's card is this?

308 1 14171360 N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT 1976 TOPPS 450 JIM PALMER Card US

Whoever the owner is, please PM me.
  • Just an update.

All cards have been shipped except the 3 that were late giving me addresses. Those 3 have been notified and cards will be shipped tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for participating. It was a great learning experience.
  • gumbyfangumbyfan Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭
    Got my cards back yesterday, but wasn't here to get them. I picked them up this morning. Thanks again for running this, Bill. Thanks, also for the Gantner and Yount cards!! I hope you like the Willie Stargell. image

Most cards not named Gantner will be posted for sale on the B/S/T board shortly. image (sorry for the spam)
  • mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    I got my order back today. Thanks agin Bill and be looking in the mail. I did a quick check on the two 5's I got back and both of them had small wrinkles.
    Now on to the 2ND GROUP SUB...

Dave
    1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • CrimsonTiderCrimsonTider Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭
    Got my cards today, thanks Bill. Be on the lookout for a little token of appreciation. Mailed out this morning
    collecting Dale Murphy and OPC
  • initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Well, I'm disappointed:

60 1 14171110 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT+ 4.5 1939 PLAY BALL 7 BOBBY DOERR Card US (thought 5)
    61 1 14171111 EXCELLENT 5 1950 BOWMAN 1 MEL PARNELL Card US (about right)
    62 1 14171112 MINT 9 1978 TOPPS 700 JOHNNY BENCH Card US (if it's not a 10, nothing is)
    63 1 14171113 MINT 9 1988 FLEER 8 DANNY AINGE Card US (it was a 9 or 10)
    64 1 14171114 MINT 9 1992 DONRUSS ROOKIES 121 TIM WAKEFIELD Card US (nothing wrong with it - only a pop 2 in 10 so it figures)
    65 1 14171115 MINT 9 1993 DONRUSS 519 CARLTON FISK Card US (low pop 10 so of course I didn't get one)
    353 1 14171405 NEAR MINT 7 1975 TOPPS 622 ROOKIE OUTFIELDERS Card US (this was a BGS 9 crackout - UGH!!!!)
    354 1 14171406 GEM MINT 10 2006 FINEST 72 RAJON RONDO AUTOGRAPH REFRACTOR Card US (the only silver lining) >>

Very nice on the Rondo! congrats!

• << <i>Very nice on the Rondo! congrats! >>

The Rondo was a last minute overnight throw-in.

Please let me know when your packages arrive. A few scans wouldn't hurt either.

All packages but one have been shipped. The one's owner is still on his honeymoon.
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    got my cards thanks

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not on my honeymoon, but still anxiously awaiting mine! Hoping it will be there today when I get home. Really slow as I think you told me you shipped on 2/18? I'll post when all my 10's arrive!

Tim
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,949 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm back from my honeymoon, and I got your note that it shipped on Monday. I'll let you know when I get it, and I'll post some scans. Thank you for stalling the shipping for me!
  • thekid8thekid8 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭
    Bill
    Thanks again -- happy with my Mike Cosgrove results
    Mike Cosgrove
    Gary Carter Fans check out www.thekid8.com

My cards arrived today, but I was quite PO'd at my mailman! This is an all new low for this lazy bastage. He balanced it on top of the flipping mailbox!! Can he not get his fat A$$ out of the truck and put it on the porch?? I get about two packages a month, and they always end up on the porch. I have no clue as to why he did it this way this time. Oh well, they're here, safe and sound. Thanks again Bill!!

• Bill,
    Cards arrived, thanks for the work done.
    Collecting 1955 Topps BB
    I just wanted to toss my scans up here real quick, sorry for not editing them to make the others rotated. I'm short on spare time tonight. Enjoy!

• baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭
    nice 52's

congrats
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Thanks! I was pretty happy with the Boone and Baker, and I fully expected the 5 on the MacDonald. Overall, a very satisfying sub for me.
  • VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭
    My group sub package arrived the same day as Felicia's gift so it obviously took a backseat image...but here were my scans.

This was the one I was really bummed about - it was a BGS 9 crackout:

This one I was quite pleased with

These two were for my all time red sox registry and I hope to upgrade a full grade or two when I have money

These are for All Time Red Sox, Carlton Fisk and 88 Fleer Celtics Registries. They're all 10's, but they just didn't write 10 on the flip LOL
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill, my box filled with Gem Mint 10's arrived today. I would have enjoyed pulling them out one by one...all chubbed up like, but my 6 year old daughter got a cardboard cut trying to rip the box open. If she would have listened to me and left it alone like I asked, she could have been watching cartoons. I guess I can't blame her too much... wanting to rip into packages when they arrive must be in the blood!
    Thanks again for this major undertaking Bill!!

Tim
    P.S. When I get my new pc and scanner in a week or so, I'll post pics if I haven't sold them!
    Promethius881969@yahoo.com