Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

ATTENTION: 30AnvZ28, *Edit* See my "closure" post Pg 6. I hereby ask SM-1 to lock it down

Comments

• Options
    Its not showing up because it hasnt been scanned yet. I get it up, and printed the shipping label from my computer. It will go out monday.

It was not posted because quite frankly, as long as you state you have it, IMO no one else needs to know other then Boom and you... being you are the receiver, and Boom was the swap coordinator. And Ill be honest Boom, I dont give a damn if you post them. The fact that I came back since Feb, and made myself public should be proof enough I was never running from you... and the nasty ass pm's you keep sending me AFTER I EVEN SENT PAUL A TRACKING NUMBER and the fact I told you what was going on, and my plan to send a package to Paul, pissed me off... and in return, I sent you a nasty ass message... yes... I did. And as I said before... once Paul confirms he feels he has been made whole on my end of the deal... Im leaving and never coming back to these forums... and selling my collection because honestly, I have no damn idea what im doing in this hobby, and Im willing to cut my losses.

Hell Boom... give me the word... and Ill post the pm I sent you... I have no shame in what I sent you... the only shame I have in anything here is how long its taken me to make things right with Paul. A lot of it was pure crappy luck in my life... but I still could, and should have made time to make things right. I have never waivered from that statement... and you and I BOTH know that.
  • Options
    Actually... on second thought... pm me your address Boom. Ill send you my collection so you can shove it up your ass, and/or dispurse it through giveaways in the forums. Might as well give back to the community that I so screwed right? Just say the word buddy and its all yours... whats left of it.

• Options
    "I have no damn idea what im doing in this hobby"

Sounds about right from what ive read the past few days.Thanks for the warning.
  • Options
    At least contribute something before running your mouth.
  • Options
    Your quite right , no need for me to add anything at all to this thread.
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Gary,

According to the P.O., no....and I didn't try to send them.
    But I'm happy yours were returned to you safe & sound. >>

....and you are putting the Nuke Blast to this thread?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Options
    Gary,

Am I missing something here?
    Do I owe you anything?
    Am I badmouthing you?

I sent you coins that never arrived, we almost had a backup tag, but I did not agree to it, I returned your coins & you received them.
    Shouldn't that be the end of it??
    Why so bitter? You lost nothing.

Would you rather I say that I did not like your coins, so I returned them......fine, "I did not like your coins, so I returned them".
    There, feel better?
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    This thread will NOT get nuked!
  • Options

• Options

<< <i> >>

TC-Why would you edit what you said?

I was enjoying this banter very much.

and Paul, hope things go good with you and z28- things happen and anger is not always the cure, so I've been told.

z28- do right by the brotherhood- it will all pass in time..

personally, those who 'mouthed' off here and were not apart of the transaction, should have just sat back and watched, may have saved some band width space for other threads, this is just my take.

Boom- slow down, kick your feet up and drink a nice cold glass of sweet tea- summers a comin and its better to be well rested for the long haul...

later..
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Lets get back to the topic of the original thread and back to the basic question: Did the package actually get shipped to Paul?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    I left for Ohio in an emergency trip Sunday. The package has not shipped, as no one was here to give it to Fed Ex. That tracking number is good... and should show up tomorrow... when I hand the package to the Fed Ex guy. I will update tomorrow when he has it in his hand (Fed Ex)
  • Options

<< <i>its better to be well rested for the long haul... >>

Is this the "long haul" that you meant?

<< <i> The package has not shipped >>

Seriously, I hope you have all your bills paid automatically. Otherwise, the constant late fees will kill you.
  • Options
    << I left for Ohio in an emergency trip Sunday. The package has not shipped >>

I'm SHOCKED! image

.... NOT!
  • Options
    Who else here loves 30anv's sig line. Show of hands please .
  • Options
    I thought all the pirates were in Somalia.
  • Options
    droopyddroopyd Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I thought all the pirates were in Somalia. >>

And Pittsburgh. Except when they're on the road.
    Me at the Springfield coin show:
    60 years into this hobby and I'm still working on my Lincoln set!
  • Options

<< <i>I thought all the pirates were in Somalia. >>

Hahahaha thats a good one image
  • Options
    atarianatarian Posts: 3,116
    1023 4240 0390 174

Is it me or is this too many digits? on the packages Ive recieved from Fed ex has 12 digits the one given to us has 15 thats 3 too many in my book. Maybe thats why its not showing up when we search??
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • Options
    Fedex express has 12 digits while fedex ground has 15.I would think it would have shown,i could be wrong.
  • Options
    From the sounds of things, Mr. Bennet has passed the gas once again, this is sad, I had actually thought he was through playing this game.

maybe his sig line is telling everyone something about himself..
  • Options
    This is downright pathetic.

WTF THIS TIME?
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Why bother with this butt hole

maybe he gets off on the attention
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    OH WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave you a week to come thru, and NOTHING. Saying "I was lazy and couldn't drag my azz out of the house today". Can work for up to 3 days if it's a holiday weekend. BUT IT'S BEEN A WEEK.

DON'T SHIP ME ANY PACKAGE.

If you seriouslly want to make it right with me just Paypal $75 to the address I already PMed to you. If you were serious about adding a $100 bill to the box, make it $175.

If you really want to send the box. Send it to BOOM. He can hold it for the next time an A@#h%*@ like you shows his face in a swap.

I'M DONE WITH YOU.

Paul

Edit: Also sent as PM.
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options

<< <i>OH WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave you a week to come thru, and NOTHING. Saying "I was lazy and couldn't drag my azz out of the house today". Can work for up to 3 days if it's a holiday weekend. BUT IT'S BEEN A WEEK.

DON'T SHIP ME ANY PACKAGE.

If you seriouslly want to make it right with me just Paypal $75 to the address I already PMed to you. If you were serious about adding a $100 bill to the box, make it $175.

If you really want to send the box. Send it to BOOM. He can hold it for the next time an A@#h%*@ like you shows his face in a swap.

I'M DONE WITH YOU.

Paul

Edit: Also sent as PM. >>

Wow, simply WOW!
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    To the group:
    Do you think Billy is getting some attention seeking or other juvenile pleasure out of dangling this thread out? At this point, maybe the best course would be ask the moderator to poof the thread and ban Billy from the boards. If he comes back as an Alt, we'll figure him out quickly. Paul and Boom (if we wants) can take the appropriate legal action, although any financial recovery would be very unlikely IMHO.

To 30 AnvZ28:
    "CPL" Bennet, if you are reading this, please do the right thing to reverse what you did to Paul. While you are at it, send Boom your collection as you told in a prior post. If not, good luck in the future and have a nice life.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Face it, you got ripped off. Read the sig line he has and BELIEVE it but don't believe anything else this person has to say. He's not worth the coins he stole.
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options
    slincslinc Posts: 480 ✭✭
    You know luckily I didn't really notice this thread until after I got into the spring coin swap, And I haven't really commented on it as I was not involved and its not my business, But I can say i was a bit tentative about this whole coin swapping thing initially but i wanted to give it a go, now i was initially thinking of a small swap so as not to risk any kind of big loss but you know i can kinda get caught up in things and i had a great swapping partner in torinocobra so i ended up doing a sizable swap as well as another even bigger one after, and i'm glad i did. I guess my point is if i were to see this thread before i got in my 1st swap i probably don't do it and that would be a shame.
  • Options

<< <i>You know luckily I didn't really notice this thread until after I got into the spring coin swap, And I haven't really commented on it as I was not involved and its not my business, But I can say i was a bit tentative about this whole coin swapping thing initially but i wanted to give it a go, now i was initially thinking of a small swap so as not to risk any kind of big loss but you know i can kinda get caught up in things and i had a great swapping partner in torinocobra so i ended up doing a sizable swap as well as another even bigger one after, and i'm glad i did. I guess my point is if i were to see this thread before i got in my 1st swap i probably don't do it and that would be a shame. >>

YES!! Our Spring swap was MOST GREAT and the side SWAP was even BETTER.

LONELYP I am sorry you had to go thru this BS.

TC
  • Options

<< <i>You know luckily I didn't really notice this thread until after I got into the spring coin swap, And I haven't really commented on it as I was not involved and its not my business, But I can say i was a bit tentative about this whole coin swapping thing initially but i wanted to give it a go, now i was initially thinking of a small swap so as not to risk any kind of big loss but you know i can kinda get caught up in things and i had a great swapping partner in torinocobra so i ended up doing a sizable swap as well as another even bigger one after, and i'm glad i did. I guess my point is if i were to see this thread before i got in my 1st swap i probably don't do it and that would be a shame. >>

I will also say I'm glad you DID join in. This one bad swap hasn't stoped me. My last post was also PMed, and I don't mind a bit if the thread gets poofed.

To any newbie fence sitters. Don't let this thread scare you (unless you are like Bill). I have had many GREAT swaps before and since.
    And this certainly shouldn't have gone on, and on, and on, like this. The guy has told me of personal/family problems, and I feel for him, BUT...This swap started in fall 2007. He can't tell me he hasn't had the time. He keeps saying he was called out of state, FINE take them with you. I'm sure there is a post office in the other state. He says he's going to put a package in the Fedex guys hands, then nothing. Doesn't Fedex have boxes at shopping centers you can drop a package in?

POOF AWAY We don't really need it anymore.

Paul

Edit ooops thats better.image
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options
    The thread is also a useful learning tool in its own way.A new poster as myself can clearly see trustworty people emerging and theres more of them than just the one conman who has been uncovered.
    I did notice one thing i wanted to add , the last time this fellow contacted the board was when he was told the USMC would be informed,he soon showed up then telling the board he was seperated from service 3 years ago etc etc. "protesteth too much" was my feeling on that , he was clearly crapping his panties at the thought of marines getting involved.just my opinion.
  • Options
    1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The thread is also a useful learning tool in its own way.A new poster as myself can clearly see trustworty people emerging and theres more of them than just the one conman who has been uncovered.
    I did notice one thing i wanted to add , the last time this fellow contacted the board was when he was told the USMC would be informed,he soon showed up then telling the board he was seperated from service 3 years ago etc etc. "protesteth too much" was my feeling on that , he was clearly crapping his panties at the thought of marines getting involved.just my opinion. >>

Unless someone went to the Marines with this guy personally, I wouldn't believe he is a Marine either. He's a pathological liar!
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • Options

<< <i>The thread is also a useful learning tool in its own way. As new poster as myself can clearly see trustworty people emerging and theres more of them than just the one conman who has been uncovered.
    I did notice one thing i wanted to add , the last time this fellow contacted the board was when he was told the USMC would be informed,he soon showed up then telling the board he was seperated from service 3 years ago etc etc. "protesteth too much" was my feeling on that , he was clearly crapping his panties at the thought of marines getting involved.just my opinion. >>

Believe you to me, Most of BOOMs swaps go off without a problem. I think the rating has to be at 99.9% no problem rate. I have been doing this for OVER five years and havent had a problem yet. Its just too bad that there is a bad apple that comes along every once in a while.

Just ASK SLINC. We just had a most successful swap, and even put together an even bigger side swap between ourselves. SLINC was a NEWBIE and swapped with me with me with NO PROBLEM.

TC71

• Options

<< <i>Believe you to me, Most of BOOMs swaps go off without a problem. I think the rating has to be at 99.9% no problem rate. I have been doing this for OVER five years and havent had a problem yet. Its just too bad that there is a bad apple that comes along every once in a while. >>

100% agreement with TC71.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Believe you to me, Most of BOOMs swaps go off without a problem. I think the rating has to be at 99.9% no problem rate. I have been doing this for OVER five years and havent had a problem yet. Its just too bad that there is a bad apple that comes along every once in a while. >>

100% agreement with TC71. >>

Thanks, Paul! That means ALOT coming from you!

TC71

• Options
    Thanks guys. I want it known that as swap coordinator for the past 5 years, I ASKED that this thread NOT BE POOFED!

I want it up there till he either makes good on this or till Justice is served.

As coordinator this fiasco rests squarely on my shoulders and though I cannot vouch for everyone,
    I basically believe that ALL people are good and take them at their "word"! People like Bennett WILL BE
    dealt with in one way or another as I WILL do everything in my power to see this thing through.

IF Mr Bennett IS a US Marine (which I doubt) he's a pitiful example and has disgraced the Corps.
    REAL Marines do not take such things very lightly, I ASSURE you!

Marines are Marines FOR LIFE and whether Active or a former Marine, NO MARINE I KNOW
    is looking at William Bennett in a favorable light. On the off chance a REAL Marine should happen to know him
    (& whether or not his status as a Marine IS real or just another fabrication) - maybe one will bump into him and
    let's just say, it'll be "Hammer-Time"!.

Granted, this IS disgusting AND he still has a chance. (You guys note the newb ,possibly "alt" - USMC1986?
    I MAY be wrong but I'd wager I'm NOT!.

Let it ride (SM-1, Carol) let it ride a while longer while I do what I have to do. Once done I then will ask for removal -
    but for now, just let it be, OK.

Thanks

Swap Coordinator
    BOOM ~
  • Options
    Besides filing a report with the appropriate authorities, I am conducting my own investigation
    with help. As such, I cannot talk too much about it as I do not want to blow it, by any means.

This criminal activity and thread is going to send a message LOUD & CLEAR. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED,
    If & when he slips, he's going to be arrested on Federal charges as this crime crosses States' boundaries &
    involves several Federal Authorities.

I also am going to place a Reward out for anyone that provides information that leads to
    Mr. Bennett's arrest. He will be dealt with to the fullest extent allowable by Law.

That's all I have to say for now.

Good evening
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen,

I consider each and every one of you my brothers (you too MH) and I have 2 naturals. Clay knows where I work, and the wrath that it can bring. This man has problems, beyond those that we all have.Paul may have been made right by the community, and if not please let me know. Lets let this pass, and tonight.

Regards,

John

Edited for spelling (doh)
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    The people that i have dealt with lately are too suprised at what i send them

That is what "suprise" swaps are about

NO PROBLEMS

THNX ALL
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Well now,

I have to tell you all. I have been getting many offers of coins from many different members. Even NEWBIES who haven't done any swaps have offered to send me some coins to make up for my loss.

I want to publiclly state again, Boom made me whole WAY back when the original swap thread was still active. Ajia also sent me coins he didn't have to. Although I thank each and every one of you for your kind offers. I'm not going to take advantage of this little problem with William.

So again I thank you all very much, but it's just not necessary. I DO want William to make good with me AND BOOM. And put this to rest.

But it looks like he went POOF again. image

• Options
    VMFA-312, MAG31, MCAS Beaufort, SC...

... not to mention his membership in the Pork Chop Platoon.

I think I now know why he left the Marine Corps.

What's the matter Bennett?

Couldn't pass the PFT???
  • Options
    Bennett doesn't have what it takes.

PERIOD! image
  • Options

<< <i>Couldn't pass the PFT??? >>

It would KILL me.

Any one think I could find a DI that would say, "DROP AND GIVE ME 1"

I don't think soooo.

• Options
    Personal Fitness Test???? image

I was thinking more in the lines of one of these...... image

In all seriousness, come on Billy (if you're still around) put all your differences aside with me & any other member here and make it right with Paul.
    You don't have to give all your coins away (IMO) and leave numismatics, we're not an angry mob wanting to lynch you.
    What we really are (again, IMO) is a group that wants to see Paul 'made whole'.......by you.

If you're feeling pressure by members here it's only because you haven't made it right.

Maybe it's easier for you to run away from this?

Is Billy gone for good?
    Too early to tell, he'll probably show up some time later....or have an alt, but...

His last entry here:
    Tuesday April 14, 2009 5:25 PM

I left for Ohio in an emergency trip Sunday. The package has not shipped, as no one was here to give it to Fed Ex. That tracking number is good... and should show up tomorrow... when I hand the package to the Fed Ex guy. I will update tomorrow when he has it in his hand (Fed Ex)

His last time on the boards:
    Last Visited On:April 14th, 2009 6:50 PM

Obviously no update.
  • Options
    I thought the "T" was for Training, but if its "Test", I would flunk.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No dog in this fight, but I wanted to get ONE HUNDRED (100) in image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

This discussion has been closed.