Home Metal Detecting

Roadkill... Heres one for you PPC...

What would YOU do?

Truck Tire

Comments

• ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    finders keepers!

Not sure really what i'd do, with 2 others it was probably democratic.
  • If I was alone... what tire?

If there were 2 others? Im not quite sure... it would definately depend on WHO they were.
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom Dashles Tax money? It will be interesting as to who ends up with this money. I will bet that it won't be the finders.
  • MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Tom Dashles Tax money? It will be interesting as to who ends up with this money. I will bet that it won't be the finders. >>

Unless of course there was really about $200K inside that old tire before the cops were called. image
  • headsplitter2headsplitter2 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭
    3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.image

JD
    "Only 2 things are certain
    Death and Taxes" ~~ Ben Franklin
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/mint-sets/1945-mint-set/publishedset/21067
    Knutson's 45' Set 2009 Winner
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were alone, it would never have made the paper. Cheers, RickO

• << <i>Unless of course there was really about $200K inside that old tire before the cops were called >>

LOL....you think like I do....
  • DRUG MONEY---BULL ----!!! That mony should go to the three men after 90 days.

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If I were alone, it would never have made the paper. Cheers, RickO >>

Ricko thinks like I do. image

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    30AnvZ28 - since you won't come to us, on the Coin Swaps Forum, it's been suggested I come to you.

Ignoring PMs from one that trusted and believed in you, is NOT wise, at all.

I THOUGHT this had long since been taken care of & was shocked to learn that this is still unfinished business.

Come to the forum and look for THIS THREAD!

You KNOW what this is about & KNOW what you NEED to do!

No more screwing around. No more waiting!

Do the right thing - NOW!

It's PASSED time to put this to rest!

Let's get it done, William!

NOTE THE DATE HERE!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

In YOUR OWN WORDS YOU TOLD ME AS FOLLOWS:

<< Date Posted: Jun/15/2008 8:11 PM
    Boom,

I havent been on in months... literally. Not even "lurking".

I havent been on the internet much at all due to personal things/issues, and when I have, I havent even stopped by to see how things were going. I just did today, and saw 2 new messages. One from Jan, and one from Feb from you.

I wont be around all that much due to sketchy internet for the next few weeks, but I will begin hanging around more. Im hopefully getting my life back on track, and Ive wanted to get back into things, the way they were 1-2 years ago for me... partly being back into coins, and mainly detecting. Ive wanted to call XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but just havent had the guts to man up to it all. Not because I was scared, but more ashamed for the situation.

Let me know what you want me to do. I can send him his coins back, send him a "trade" or just send him actual $. Either way, let me know. Ill check back in in a few days.

William

I have email on my phone... so if you wish a faster response... xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Lastly, being a Veteran here at PCGS, I know the dos and do nots.

I'm not a jerk trying to give out any personal info (which has been xxx'd out)
    but YOU KNOW i have all your info and THE TRAIL YOU RALLY ON!

I'm NOT giving NY OF THAT OUT because I still think you can & will attend to this,
    however, having waited MORE THAN LONG ENOUGH, I & Augie are going to PAY YOUR DEBT -

WHICH MEANS YOU NOW OWE US. PAY PAUL AND THE SLATE IS CLEAN, OK.

I want to remind you OF YOUR OWN WORDS AND WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT A LOT OF MONEY OR COINS, SO WHAT THE ____?

********************************************************************************************************************************************

I'll keep the "private things private as only YOU & I KNOW - and God BUT THESE were among
    your own last words in which you once again acknowledge your debt and that you gave your word
    to take care of this!

NOTE - 6 MORE MONTHS HAD LAPSED!

Now ENOUGH ALREADY!

************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Date Posted: Jan/22/2009 6:17 PM
    Its definately more then past time. I have no problem understanding, and attending to it. I will get my coins while I am away, and make things right... period. As I said, I may not be around the next day or so (at least 12 hours while I make the drive) but it is not because I am hiding... just going to XXXXXX to see her. Ill update you in a day or so.

William

Then you show up on the Metal Detecting Forum. Just remember - I have ALL your information (phone #, cell # Families' places of residence and proximity to a well known Board Member.) IT'S NOT WORTH IT! TAKE CARE OF THIS WILLIAM!

QUIT DRAGGING THIS ON. PUT IT TO REST, NOW! I'm giving you every benefit of doubt & every chance in the World! DO IT!
  • I agree with 30AnvZ28 on this one.
  • adamlaneusadamlaneus Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭
    I've seen this a few times in California.

A lousy, old beater car is driving on the interstate. One of the tires is off balance. So off balance that it is jumping up and down inches and vibrating the whole car. The car has to be driven slowly because of this.

The folks driving the car are just mules. Stupid low paid folks who are chosen because they don't ask questions. They do not know that their crappy beater car that they are driving has a off-balance tire full of cash.

And then it goes flat. They change the tire and leave the flat on the side of the road. Little did they know that the now-flat tire was the only reason they made the trip.

I would not want to be them when they got to their destination and the folks picking up the car realize the loot-tire was left on the side of the road somewhere.

I've seen many "money wheel" cars on the road in this state.

16 days have come and gone, William.

What is sooooo difficult about holding up YOUR END of a coin swap
    that dates back to Halloween 2007?!

THAT'S RIGHT.... 2007 ! OVER 16 MONTHS AGO.

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone heard what exactly happened to this found money??