Home Precious Metals
Options

Links to Bullion

If you have a link to a site that sells bullion or silver art bars please post it for others. I have a hard time finding places that sell out of the ordinary bullion. Might also want to mention if you have dealt with them and how it turned out.

Of course we all know about apmex, NWT, Monex,Bulliondirect.com, Kitco, Pamp Suisse.

I have also purchased from this place They carry a wide variety of silver art bars as well as other stuff: Rivercitycoins.
I have not used these:
Blanchard
Onlygold.com

Please add to list the any site you know of where you can purchase Physical precious Metals or "art Bars".
I will add more when I get time.
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    there was collectorbullion.com but its no more.

Ebay is probably the best place.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    Below are a few sites I use for refernce at times however I personally use apmex

nwtmint
    mintproducts
    mjpm
    goldsilver
    blanchardonline

usmint
    royalmint
    canadianmint
    perthmint

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

coast to coast

gainesvillecoins

No endorsements - just on my list.

Regards,

John
    Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    halfhunterhalfhunter Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭
    A couple more . . .

Downies

CNI

Need the following OBW rolls to complete my 46-64 Roosevelt roll set:
    1947-P & D; 1948-D; 1949-P & S; 1950-D & S; and 1952-S.
    Any help locating any of these OBW rolls would be gratefully appreciated!
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    "I have also purchased from this place They carry a wide variety of silver art bars as well as other stuff: Rivercitycoins."

Their prices are crazy image As are some of the prices at the other places. You gotta wonder who the hell is keeping them in business image
  • Options
    They had a few items I wanted and couldn't find anywhere else. The items I had purchased from them sold on eBay for more than I paid.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    A few items is about it, the rest can be had for 25% less almost anywhere image
  • Options
    MJPHELANMJPHELAN Posts: 760 ✭✭✭
    "tulving.com should be on that list as well. It's been a few years but I've had several smooth transactions with him. The unfortunate thing about tulving is that their minimums are much higher than many other places."

I agree. I also like that they have listed items in stock and they ship as soon as they receive funds. I have been waiting weeks for an order from Kitco.

Mark
    Mark
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    teletrade direct used to be good, but their prices aren't so good now teletrade direct