Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OK Who besides me is going to the Post Office tomorrow.

Anyone besidees me? I really procrastinated with this January special. I sent in two subs 3 and 4 days ago and am sending in another one tomorrow. Nothing like waiting until the last minute........Hope they continue it for Feb as I have many more I can send in.
Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Yup, me too. Im only sending in 6 cards and have someone tagging along on my sub!
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I have some cards I want graded but I let my membership expire because of all the complaints of poor grades.
    I'll renew when the graders loosen up a bit.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    It is now Sat. morning east coast time and I should be at the post office in a few hours.

I had it ready a few days ago, but wanted to QA my stuff again.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    I have sent in a few subs! I am hoping they keep it going through February
  • Options
    I took mine yesterday.. I wanted to beat the rush at the post office... I thought it would be like April 15th... Didn't want to deal with that..
    Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
  • Options
    GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭
    Just returned from the post office. Shipped a submission for 36 cards (1969-present Jan. special).

• Options
    good luck guys, i hope your last minute subs yield excellent results!
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I dropped off 50 cards this morning; 69-72 commons ad minor stars. Most of them are 71s. I decided to risk it at $5 a pop, even though I won't get that many 8s out of the 71s.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    dropped mine off this morning...

1970 photostamps...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    I've got a few more large subs that I couldn't finish getting together by this morning, so I bought the USPS label today and I'll drop the package off tomorrow or Monday morning.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    dropped mine off this morning. Surprised to hear the clerk tell me that there was no PSA special induced panic, it had just been a normal traffic day for them!!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭
    I just went to the post office to send my 80 card submission under the Jan. special. I thought the post office closed at 3:30, it closed at 3:00. Oops! That's what I get for waiting until the last minute. Oh well, I hope the special gets extended into Feb.
    Matt

• Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭

<< <i>I just went to the post office to send my 80 card submission under the Jan. special. I thought the post office closed at 3:30, it closed at 3:00. Oops! That's what I get for waiting until the last minute. Oh well, I hope the special gets extended into Feb. >>

If your post office has an automated postal center, you could still use that. It doesn't matter if the post office is closed, the only postmark will be the date on the label. I've done this several times.
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got back from the post office and did exactly that....sent out two orders tonite!!

• Options
    Friday night, 4:54 pm EST, Occoquan, VA. 40 1985 Topps football. Straight from the pack. Thoroughly louped and inspected.

Prediction:

36 8s
    3 8.5s
    1 9

Ain't the industry leader for nothin', you know.
    There's a hole in my head where the rain comes in.