oops
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    I'd bid you near melt.
  • Options

<< <i>I'd bid you near melt. >>

I just got what he wants wholesale from a local dealer yesterday for some Rosevelt dimes yesterday so if he's got stuff like walkers or merc dimes (or even 1964 kennedy half dollars) I really don't think you're giving him a valid offer.
  • Options

<< <i>

I just got what he wants wholesale from a local dealer yesterday for some Rosevelt dimes yesterday so if he's got stuff like walkers or merc dimes (or even 1964 kennedy half dollars) I really don't think you're giving him a valid offer. >>

If it's all raw, why would I pay him more than melt? In fact, why is he asking far more than melt?
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I just got what he wants wholesale from a local dealer yesterday for some Rosevelt dimes yesterday so if he's got stuff like walkers or merc dimes (or even 1964 kennedy half dollars) I really don't think you're giving him a valid offer. >>

If it's all raw, why would I pay him more than melt? In fact, why is he asking far more than melt? >>

If you are able to purchase silver of any kind at melt, please share your sources. I'd like some of that action.....
    Asking price for the bag is better than what Tulving is selling bags for (currently ~$10,740).
    ----- kj
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Canadian silver?

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

If it's all raw, why would I pay him more than melt? In fact, why is he asking far more than melt? >>

If you are able to purchase silver of any kind at melt, please share your sources. I'd like some of that action.....
    Asking price for the bag is better than what Tulving is selling bags for (currently ~$10,740). >>

Why would you be willing to pay the price the poster is asking?
  • Options
    AC,

You have a PM
    Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
    Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    Cell: 512.808.3197
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
    PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer
  • Options
    PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Asking price for the bag is better than what Tulving is selling bags for (currently ~$10,740). >>

Why would you be willing to pay the price the poster is asking? >>

If you don't like his price - make an offer. He can accept or reject. But don't stay on his thread bashing his price.

Call this a free bump ACactions - and for the record, I think your price is more than fair.

• Options
    Agree, if you think he's off his rocker that's fine but he'd be really stupid to sell his 90% to you for less than he could get from a B&M shop.
  • Options

<< <i>Agree, if you think he's off his rocker that's fine but he'd be really stupid to sell his 90% to you for less than he could get from a B&M shop. >>

He put up an offer, I but up a bid. Why are you concerned?

Also, I didn't say he was "off his rocker."
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>ACactions,
    I never got your payment for the Kangaroos. I'm surprised you haven't contacted me wondering where your coins are. >>

Maybe he doesn't like your *** gas....image

My deals with John have always been smooth sailing....
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>That's the sweetest gas you'll ever smell. >>

• Options
    I find my asking price creating such a stir interesting- Especially when the BUY price for a bag is 10.3K at APMEX. However, this bag is sold- Not sure why it keeps getting bumped up.

Thanks for the interest- I will be selling another bag sometime after President day weekend. Will wait and see if this stimulus package gets passed or not so I can see a direction in silver.

Thank you for the interest.

cinman thanks for the Kudos-

John
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear