Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Our buddy OSOCARDS strikes again!

Seems Brian is very late on consummating a deal he brokered with
someone over at the Net 54 B/S/T. A thread in the main forum spells out
all the sordid details of this scummer errrrrr scammer's latest fiasco.

Steve

Good for you.

Comments

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure he'll say something like - "It's in the process of being taken care of." image
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Do the guys over there know his rep and what he did over here? If not, someone should link some of his threads for them.
  • Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    Has there been any follow-up on the guy allegedly using another person's
    screen-name to post a TRASHING review of Joe Orlando's book on Amazon?

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    mickeymantle24mickeymantle24 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭
    I can not believe this loser did it again. He has stole from so many people, and probaly made up a name of a charity just to get us to donate money for him to use on cards! what a loser
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Has there been any follow-up on the guy allegedly using another person's
    screen-name to post a TRASHING review of Joe Orlando's book on Amazon? >>

Is he the one that wrote the one posing as Bill? I can't see Bill ever writing that review
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Looks pole this guy is not quitting his old ways!! Maybe someone is going to have to get "legal" with him to get him to stop??
  • Options
    He gives us Brian's a bad name!

Brian (nothing to do with the other scumbag) Koyama
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Has there been any follow-up on the guy allegedly using another person's

Is he the one that wrote the one posing as Bill? I can't see Bill ever writing that review >>

////////////////////

"Somebody" posted a nasty "review," under the name lsutigers.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Storm

Yes, from what I understand it was Brian.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I don't see what the problem is.
  • Options
    What a POS to use a board members ID to write that review.
  • Options

<< <i><< Has there been any follow-up on the guy allegedly using another person's

Is he the one that wrote the one posing as Bill? I can't see Bill ever writing that review >>

The powers that be know that I did not write that and are pretty sure that they know who did. The review was also written before I even received my book. If anyone recalls, I stated recently that my book was one of the ones returned to PSA after getting mangled by the USPS.
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    OMG I cant believe someone would do that. A POS indeed. Does Bill know?
  • Options
    fur72fur72 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    Beat me to the punch Bill. No need to explain. Everyone knows your a stand up guy.
  • Options
    I hope any of the posters at N54 who thought the scamster was
    a "victim" will now get a better view of the circumstances.

That dirtbag NEVER should have been allowed to play his extortion
    game here without SEVERE consequences.

I understand the importance of getting the defective card off the
    market, but I would have played it much differently.

• Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i><< Has there been any follow-up on the guy allegedly using another person's

The powers that be know that I did not write that and are pretty sure that they know who did. The review was also written before I even received my book. If anyone recalls, I stated recently that my book was one of the ones returned to PSA after getting mangled by the USPS. >>

Anyone that knows you would never have thought you would do that anyway. The review doesn't even address the book, it just bashes PSA...something that I don't think someone with multiple subs into PSA would do image
  • Options
    PSA got the card and he was allowed back here.

That really worked out well for him huh?

I'm thinking Joe knew all along that the forum would not take that
    POS back and we didn't!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    He will be back...probably is now... under an new name...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    WOW!! it gets better:

From net54:

We have a SERIOUS problem here.

I bought this EXACT T3 Kling from Brian off of ebay on 12/23. I paid that day, and I received the card from him, some time around 1/10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330296176161

The card is in my possession right now.

To be clear, I bought it on ebay on 12/23 FROM BRIAN. If he tried selling it to anyone after that, he is a SCAM ARTIST!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geez that guy has balls the size of melons.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>WOW!! it gets better:

From net54:

We have a SERIOUS problem here.

I bought this EXACT T3 Kling from Brian off of ebay on 12/23. I paid that day, and I received the card from him, some time around 1/10.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330296176161

The card is in my possession right now.

To be clear, I bought it on ebay on 12/23 FROM BRIAN. If he tried selling it to anyone after that, he is a SCAM ARTIST!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>

• Options

<< <i>Geez that guy has balls the size of melons.

Steve >>

And a brain the size of a grain of sand.
  • Options
    Wow, now it sounds like he could be in some serious trouble!! Just went off the deep end!!
  • Options
    more than one person called out this clown when he was begging for spare change in his sigline. we were told we were insensitive blah blah blah. LMM, LSu and myself all conferred privately and something just didnt smell right.... It still boggles my mind that he was allowed to come back? dont really understand the "standards and practices" when it comes to certain situations. hmm
  • Options
    he is digging himself a grave 50 foot deep
  • Options
    I think Joe allowed him back so he could get the Hayes card off the market.

Knowing full well that we here would not allow the guy back.

Why else would Carol make him do those things?

Pretty smart Of Joe IMO.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Wow - the only thing that surprises me about that auction is his lack of mentioning he has MS....what was he thinking?

- uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    I like how he did not mention the pin hole that the card has in his description.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    Has he responded to any of the allegations on the Net54 boards?
  • Options
    Wow - he know Bob Feller!!

- uncut

• Options
    I still don't see a problem.
  • Options
    Matt, no he has not.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Has he responded to any of the allegations on the Net54 boards? >>

Nope. I have not seen him respond yet. I doubt he will at all.
  • Options
    People, you all need to lighten up. What we have here is a serious overreaction and a prime example of the mob mentality. If a guy wants to pretend he has been stricken with a horrible affliction, pretend to raise money for said affliction and pocket the money, lie about receiving said moneys for said affliction, sell the same exact item multiple times to multiple people, make promises to people and not follow through, continue to lie about following through on said promises, and besmirching the name of a publicly traded company under the guise of a different person, then who are you to tell him that's "wrong"?
  • Options
    Anyone else notice that the ebay auction was for one day. He gets paid the day it ends and then takes
    almost 3 weeks to get the card to the winner!

Granted it was around the holidays but it just shows the lack of character that he has.

Actually the winner was lucky, he actually sent the card!

I'm surprised he did not claim the PO lost it!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>People, you all need to lighten up. What we have here is a serious overreaction and a prime example of the mob mentality. If a guy wants to pretend he has been stricken with a horrible affliction, pretend to raise money for said affliction and pocket the money, lie about receiving said moneys for said affliction, sell the same exact item multiple times to multiple people, make promises to people and not follow through, continue to lie about following through on said promises, and besmirching the name of a publicly traded company under the guise of a different person, then who are you to tell him that's "wrong"? >>

You don't understand...he had bad spelling.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
  • Options
    People, you all need to lighten up. What we have here is a serious overreaction and a prime example of the mob mentality. If a guy wants to pretend he has been stricken with a horrible affliction, pretend to raise money for said affliction and pocket the money, lie about receiving said moneys for said affliction, sell the same exact item multiple times to multiple people, make promises to people and not follow through, continue to lie about following through on said promises, and besmirching the name of a publicly traded company under the guise of a different person, then who are you to tell him that's "wrong"?

lol

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    I had taken some time off from these boards, and hadn't followed the drama that Brian created recently. So I had no idea of what a nut job I was dealing with when I bought the T3 card in question from him back in December. I guess I was lucky to get the card after all, rather than being upset it took three weeks.

I forwarded all of his info to the Net54 buyer who was scammed by this POS; let's hope the folks over there will join up with the CU board here to nail this guy once and for all....

Scott
  • Options
    ill go get the pitchforks.
  • Options
    Wow - there is a first for everything now...

the word...

besmirching

nice....

- uncut

• Options

In the event that anybody actually calls the local gendarmes
    on the CROOK, be sure to tell them that the CROOK was
    soliciting money for a charity under an odd protocol.

Below is a copy of a generic post that contained the "donation"
    link to the CROOK's PayPal account.

brian@iwantmycookies.com

Hopefully, CLCT has locked all of his previous posts so that they
    cannot be edited.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Monday December 22, 2008 2:36 PM

let's make a list of all known HOF and Star players that will sign for free ttm.. all sports

-------------------------
    1887 Allen & Ginter Set - 8/50 - 16%
    1948 Bowman Set - 16/48 - 33%

Donate To Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis (LINK TO PayPal)
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< Brian Crotts >>>

If ya jumble the letters around a little bit and add a few letters it spells "scammer"
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Just a note that Brian Crotts' website (www.iwantmycookies.com) redirects to his Auctiva site and he still has the PSA/DNA card there although the link is to the invalid eBay auction.

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i><<< Brian Crotts >>>

If ya jumble the letters around a little bit and add a few letters it spells "scammer" >>

The best I could come up with was "Baron Strict"
  • Options

Corbin Ratts
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    brain rottsimage
  • Options
    you guys are freaking stupid.. i never wrote any reviews.. whay would i bash PSA? they took very god care of me.. ihave NO problems with them.

Carol, if you read this, please lock this post, these guys are out of control.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    And can you explain your reasoning for trying to sell a card you no longer own?

You are a complete waste of human excrement if there is such a thing. Even if not, you still fit the bill.