Home Precious Metals
Options

Silver testing $ 11.50 again.....

Lets hope it blows through resistance....

Comments

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    alright! I hope it starts to go up and doesn't go back down.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    I would like to see it drop to $6-$7
    Its all relative
  • Options

<< <i>I would like to see it drop to $6-$7 >>

Me too!! I am just starting to buy silver. I have a fmodest amount now, but I would really like to aquire more at a bargain.
    Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior and he will bring the others back.--Heraclitus, 5 B.C.
  • Options
    Looks like we FINALLY went over... was over 11.60 already... now we need a close over 11.50 and I thinkw e go to 12.30.

With all of the dollars printed and the amount of time it will take to strenghten our dollar.... I dont think you'll see $10.00 the entire year.... I think we'll see rapid inflation after the economy finally snaps back. I'll be buying all the way up and past $20...
  • Options
    WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭✭
    Just broke $12.00
  • Options
    $12.50's now... looks like the new range is $ 12.20 to $ 12.60 until we see a new breakout... hopefully it will continue upwards.
  • Options
    DING!! $13 already here... anyone have 100oz bars they want to sell me...