Home Precious Metals

Anyone know

This auction is for one 10 Troy oz. silver bar.
The silver that is used to produce our ingots is .999 Fine Silver from the Penoles Mining facility in Mexico. They have a great reputation for producing some of the finest and highest quality silver available. An old pour ignot, Says Monarch on the front. Sorry no pics, but dont pnow jow to cut and paste Pics. from the Bay.

Auction ends in about 30 minutes. Thinking I might bid, but know nothing about Monarcch Bars. Thanks in advance. Take care, jws

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP

Comments

• mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    copy and paste the link.

Apmex sells stuff from Penoles, probably ok. Just avoid most items that are marked "made in China"
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • JulioJulio Posts: 2,501

mkman123, whats a link.

Will item # help.
    FREE Shipping via Priority Mail~IN STOCK~READY TO SHIP! Item number: 1103. Thanks, Take cafe. jws

What's a link?

FREE Shipping via Priority Mail~IN STOCK~READY TO SHIP! Item number: 1103. Thanks, take Cafe. jwsimage
    post the url.

I'm guessing you don't want anyone sniping you imageimage

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
    found it

http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Oz-Ounce-999-Fine-Silver-Poured-Bar-Ingot-Bullion_W0QQitemZ120366196095QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCoins_Bullion?hash=item120366196095&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

The seller is probably the maker, in fact I'm seeing a lot of companies selling there silver on ebay.
    One company is Pro Built LLC. They are selling some neat 10 oz and 5 oz rolo silver.
    I don't think these are old, just made to look old probably. There is quite a big demand for a lot of the old hand poured stuff that many people
    are making them like that.

Seen them sell quite a bit of these. I think its legit.

mkman123 I think it's legit. Next question is would you pay that kind of premium for that bar.

I like the look, but I like reliable silver better. Take Crare, jws

I value your opinion and your knowledge outweighs mine manyfold.

130-140 is a good price. Generic silver is selling for that much on ebay and sometimes more.

I like the look of their bars too. Maybe if they made some odd sized ones, I would get one.

Hot diggity, look at the sellers feedback. They have sold MANY of them and got great prices...........I bet they are getting silver at cheap prices and using ebay as a place to make more money.

Yea I passed. The last time I looked the price was $287.00. I thought that high.

Hope they are making some money on the Bay, I tend to loose. image jws