Home Metal Detecting
Options

Challenge coin thread

After reading the Challenge coin thread I believe that I found one of these several years ago. I looked for it last night but I can't find the box it's hiding in. Anyone here ever find these?

Comments

• Options
    I've hunted quite a few military sites but I don't remember ever finding one. I wouldn't mind finding an old one from the 1970's back to WW1!
    el Tesoro Cazador
    Digging trash and treasure since 1977
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    I have several..... One from the NCGIA (NC Gang Investigator's Association), one from the NC FOP (Fraternal Order of Police), and one from the NC GREAT (Gang Resistance and Education) Association. I also have a nice medal from the Charlotte, NC FBI office.. I'll post some pics of these on day.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have about 25 of them... however, I have not found one MD'ing....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    I have quite a few of them, most all are related to historical flight tests at Edwards AFB or are specific to the Test Wing units. Never found one detecting either though.
  • Options
    I have found one of these while detecting.

I was able to find a pic that I took back when I found it. I was on a military base when I found that one.

Speer34

imageimageimage