Home Precious Metals
Options

Good news. Source for Discount physical gold!!!

Received this urgent e-mail tonight and thought I'd share it with the forum....image

Subject: URGENT POSITIVE RESPONSE IS NEEDED.
Date: Jan 4, 2009 2:54 AM
Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Lauran Paul ,from Sikasso in Mali West Africa. Actually, I am a traditional Chief here in this Country governing this Village where I have 70hectares of land full of Gold, inherited by my grandfathers.

We have dug out about 450KG of Gold which I wanted to use your assistance to sell in your country. I will advise you to look for more buyers,dealers and Brokers because we are trying to expand our mining capacity.Please incase you are not interested to buy the Gold, you can look for buyers there in your country ,then if your customer buy any Gold from us here, you will receive 15% of the total capital here bought from us here.

Moreover,interested clients should come over or his/her mandate to witness the preliminary test that will be carried out before the shipment which will be accompanied by our representative to the client choice of refinery at the clients destination, where the random test will take place and then full payment to be lodged into our nominated bank account.Most Importantly, the client should be willing to pay the 6.5% which signifies the government taxes that will be deducted during the full payment at the clients refinery.

Also, we are trying to purchase mining equipment which will be easier after selling this 450KG.We have been selling to agents who sell out to foreigners.In other words,I have made the entire necessary enquiry for the shipment through a legal procedure here in Mali.

I wait to hear from you with all the followings so that I can send you FCO which will enable us to move ahead.

1.YOUR FULL NAMES/
2.YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
3.YOUR OFFICE PHONE.
Best Regards,
Lauran Paul

Comments

• Options
    TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359
    nice deal for you..I won a Toyota from his friends in India. image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dog Gone it ... where are my Lotto winnings?
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I understand that gecko is melting silver - maybe he can expand into gold and Daniel Carr can start pumping out medallions.

I'd be glad to front the operation once I get my hands on that $15 million I'm getting from my assistance in repatriating the money from that oil executive's estate that I was contacted about 4 years ago by that emminent barrister in Lagos.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    I'm in!
  • Options
    Thats great and Im expecting some money soon from a barister in Nigeria. I sent him the filing fees and I should receive my millions any day now.
  • Options
    notwilightnotwilight Posts: 12,864 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thats great and Im expecting some money soon from a barister in Nigeria. I sent him the filing fees and I should receive my millions any day now. >>

Allright. Way to double down when things are going your way!!!
  • Options

One would think that after all the exposure to this fraud ................. image
    Rod
  • Options
    image He's not offering enough, e-mail him back that for going to all the hassle of helping him out you want the whole damn thing!!!image
  • Options
    TrustNo1TrustNo1 Posts: 1,359
    earlier, I won a laptop from "Bill Gate" of "Windows".... my lucky year already
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    Maybe that message was intended for Obama.
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    lol - This just got through my spam filter, maybe I could partner with him and buy some of your guys gold..... image

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: alexbrown39@ymail.com

Am Alex Brown of Shell Oil Company PLC.I made $40million crude oil deals.I need a Trusted partner

- Alex Brown
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?