Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles lose

C'mon stevek, relax image

The Boston College Eagles just got beat by a team that hasn't won a bowl game since 1955.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes they will. If not this week, next week for sure.

Sorry Steve & Keith, I'm only doing my job image
  • Options
    Glad it's about BC.

I thought this was another one of your early declarations, like when you said Tex had signed with the Red Sox. We all see how that turned out...
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought maybe I drank too much on New Years Eve and slept thru Monday.
  • Options
    I think Eagles fans believe they will lose.....and they are right.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We Eagles fans don't think we're gonna lose. It's just that this year, we have a Jekyll-and-Hyde team - we're never sure which team is going to take the field - the one that can only tie the Bengals and get pistol-whipped by the Ravens, or the one that slaughtered the Cowboys.
  • Options

<< <i>We Eagles fans don't think we're gonna lose. It's just that this year, we have a Jekyll-and-Hyde team - we're never sure which team is going to take the field - the one that can only tie the Bengals and get pistol-whipped by the Ravens, or the one that slaughtered the Cowboys. >>

and the STEELERS!!!
    The Link below will take you to the PSA Boards 1952 Set Build, I also have made 5 slideshows each slideshow is 100 cards long, card numbers 1-99,100-199,200-299,300-399, and 400-407
    Link To Scanned 1952 Topps Cards Set is now 90% Complete Plus Slideshows of the 52 Set
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't an Eagles fan out there who thinks our Eagles will lose against the Vikings. The Eagles plain & simple are a better football team than the Vikings.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think Eagles fans believe they will lose.....and they are right. >>

AND........

...you would be wrong.

thanks...

PSA 5

Chaz
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Eagles will roll....

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...