Home Precious Metals
Options

Happy New Year and Thanks

I'd like to thank ALL the contributors to this forum as well as PCGS for creating it AND keeping it up and Terry for starting a lonesome thread years ago.....

The diversity here leads us to independent thinking and conclusions and educates us all.

May we all have a Peaceful and Blessed New Year and appreciate what we have, not what we want and know that we always have the power of choice in our lives. We must live in the moment, learn from the past and take the future head on!

Comments

• Options
    health, wealth and happiness to all who post. Thanks for all the insight. Jason
  • Options
    Happy New Year to you too! image
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    AMEN!
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second that.

Let's continue to keep the PM forum on track (PM's, economic, and coin related whenever possible) so we can continue to reap the benefits of everyone's inputs.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I second that.

Let's continue to keep the PM forum on track (PM's, economic, and coin related whenever possible) so we can continue to reap the benefits of everyone's inputs.

roadrunner >>

For once I agree with you 100% .. Have a happy & prosperous one. image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May we all be blessed great health. And with a little luck prosperity will shine down upon us.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    secondrepublicsecondrepublic Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭
    Good luck to all in the New Year. I, too, appreciate the contributions everyone makes, and I read these boards daily.
    "Men who had never shown any ability to make or increase fortunes for themselves abounded in brilliant plans for creating and increasing wealth for the country at large." Fiat Money Inflation in France, Andrew Dickson White (1912)